Do Brussels sprouts taste good? Topic

Posted by MikeT23 on 3/14/2013 12:13:00 PM (view original):
I think arguing on the internet at that time of the morning is a sign of some mental disorder.   Or a personality defect.  

Again, if you were checking a team, it would make a little sense.  Not something I'd do but the site would be open.   You have to go out of your way to argue on the internet at 5:51 in the morning.     Seems a bit odd.   
But having it open all day and posting 23,000 times is perfectly legit and healthy.

Right.

I'm glad we got that straightened out. The miket rules of internet forum time management. Good job, Pot.
3/14/2013 12:16 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 3/14/2013 12:04:00 PM (view original):
Posted by stinenavy on 3/13/2013 1:59:00 PM (view original):
Mike spends 10 hours a day here and is lecturing someone on how they spend their time.

This.
This. Again.
3/14/2013 12:17 PM

Didn't say that.   I'm quite sure there's some obsessive compulsive behavior in there for me.   However, I have it under control well enough to know, even though I may be up and on the computer at 5:51 AM, that it's an utter waste of time to argue on the internet at that time of the day.  I also know, once I'm done with my teams, that I really have no business trolling the forums at night. 

And therein lies the rub.   I fully recognize the situation.   You, obviously, do not.

3/14/2013 12:20 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 3/14/2013 12:20:00 PM (view original):

Didn't say that.   I'm quite sure there's some obsessive compulsive behavior in there for me.   However, I have it under control well enough to know, even though I may be up and on the computer at 5:51 AM, that it's an utter waste of time to argue on the internet at that time of the day.  I also know, once I'm done with my teams, that I really have no business trolling the forums at night. 

And therein lies the rub.   I fully recognize the situation.   You, obviously, do not.

even though I may be up and on the computer at 5:51 AM, that it's an utter waste of time to argue on the internet at that time of the day

As opposed to the times of the day when it isn't. Lol, dipshit.
3/14/2013 12:22 PM
So, because MikeT acknowledges (nay..., embraces) his psychosis, he considers himself healthier than bad_luck.

Got it.  Good to know. 
3/14/2013 12:23 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 3/14/2013 12:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 3/14/2013 12:20:00 PM (view original):

even though I may be up and on the computer at 5:51 AM, that it's an utter waste of time to argue on the internet at that time of the day

As opposed to the times of the day when it isn't. Lol, dipshit.

There's a difference between "utter waste" and just a "waste".

Seriously, do you not think logging into a simsports website, where you have no teams, and arguing politics at 5:51 AM is a sign of some disorder?   Do you think that's perfectly normal behavior?

3/14/2013 12:24 PM
Posted by toddcommish on 3/14/2013 12:23:00 PM (view original):
So, because MikeT acknowledges (nay..., embraces) his psychosis, he considers himself healthier than bad_luck.

Got it.  Good to know. 
When you know/acknowledge that your behavior is outside the norm, you're in control of it.   

FWIW, I know I'm not the only person who has this site open 8 hours a day.   I just post more than anyone else.
3/14/2013 12:26 PM
Although, to be fair, maybe badluck thinks logging into a simsports website, where you have no teams, and arguing politics at 5:51 AM is perfectly normal behavior.   However, if he does, I hope he calls DSS and hands over his son.   Because it isn't normal behavior.   At all.
3/14/2013 12:31 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 3/14/2013 12:26:00 PM (view original):

Got it.  Good to know. 
When you know/acknowledge that your behavior is outside the norm, you're in control of it.   

FWIW, I know I'm not the only person who has this site open 8 hours a day.   I just post more than anyone else.
Like how your wife acknowledges that she's a hooker, so you're cool with it?
3/14/2013 1:00 PM (edited)
I really think you guys are over analyzing this.

There are many things that people do a lot. If you were listening to music as much as you were here it wouldnt register.

This is a site that makes you come here a lot to mage your teams. Sometimes there is nothing to do and you still come here.

Neither of you is crazy or disturbed, just a little bit obsessed. and a very small amount.
3/14/2013 1:15 PM

Shhhhh, don't tell them they're normal.  Next thing you know, they'll actually start interacting with people in person.  It's better to feed their isolation complex, and encourage them to stay home.

3/14/2013 1:29 PM
And swamp knows crazy and disturbed.
3/14/2013 1:29 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 3/14/2013 1:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 3/14/2013 12:26:00 PM (view original):

Got it.  Good to know. 

Like how your wife acknowledges that she's a hooker, so you're cool with it?
Oh, cool, we're going down this road.

Your momma is fat and your son is retarded. 
3/14/2013 1:50 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 3/14/2013 1:15:00 PM (view original):
I really think you guys are over analyzing this.

There are many things that people do a lot. If you were listening to music as much as you were here it wouldnt register.

This is a site that makes you come here a lot to mage your teams. Sometimes there is nothing to do and you still come here.

Neither of you is crazy or disturbed, just a little bit obsessed. and a very small amount.
bad_luck has no teams.    He comes here to argue politics at 5:51 AM. 
3/14/2013 1:52 PM
Is he an alias?
3/14/2013 2:21 PM
◂ Prev 1...11|12|13|14|15...17 Next ▸
Do Brussels sprouts taste good? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.