Do Brussels sprouts taste good? Topic

Posted by MikeT23 on 3/13/2013 2:10:00 PM (view original):
I've long acknowledged that I'm here from 8:30 or so to 4:30 or so M-F.     I just happen to think you're ****** in the head if A) you have no teams to check and B) you're checking this website at 5:51 in the morning, or from the toilet, to argue. 

If I'm ****** in the head because this website is open pretty much all day while I work, so be it.    Doesn't change the fact that someone who, with no teams, rolls out of the bed(or sits on the toilet), checks this website and begins to argue is one sad ************.
Do I have no teams to check?
3/13/2013 2:27 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 3/13/2013 2:27:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 3/13/2013 2:10:00 PM (view original):
I've long acknowledged that I'm here from 8:30 or so to 4:30 or so M-F.     I just happen to think you're ****** in the head if A) you have no teams to check and B) you're checking this website at 5:51 in the morning, or from the toilet, to argue. 

If I'm ****** in the head because this website is open pretty much all day while I work, so be it.    Doesn't change the fact that someone who, with no teams, rolls out of the bed(or sits on the toilet), checks this website and begins to argue is one sad ************.
Do I have no teams to check?

Pretty sure we've been thru this.   So I'll ask you.   Do you THINK you have teams to check?

3/13/2013 2:29 PM
Did you decide to turtle up because, if you say "yes", everyone recognizes that you do it under another username and then switch to your "arguing alias" at 5:51 in the morning, or while taking a dump, to argue?   And, despite your personality "disorders", you recognize that is even more ****** in the head?
3/13/2013 2:38 PM
Why are you so concerned with what I do? Is it because I humiliated you?
3/13/2013 2:46 PM
Why won't you answer questions?  I'm make it easy.  Just tell us which number.

1.  I have no teams.   I just log in before the sun rises to argue.   Or sit on the toilet and argue.
2.  I have teams under another name.   I log in and check those teams.   Then I just switch usernames before the sun rises to argue.   Or sit on the toilet and argue.

Easy, peasy.  1 or 2. 
3/13/2013 2:51 PM
#1 is such a heavy favorite Vegas won't take bets on it.
3/13/2013 2:53 PM
#1 is less disturbing.    Still disturbing but less so than #2.
3/13/2013 2:54 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 3/13/2013 2:51:00 PM (view original):
Why won't you answer questions?  I'm make it easy.  Just tell us which number.

1.  I have no teams.   I just log in before the sun rises to argue.   Or sit on the toilet and argue.
2.  I have teams under another name.   I log in and check those teams.   Then I just switch usernames before the sun rises to argue.   Or sit on the toilet and argue.

Easy, peasy.  1 or 2. 
Why won't you answer questions?
3/13/2013 3:06 PM
That's not an answer.   1 or 2.   Pick one.
3/13/2013 3:07 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 3/13/2013 3:07:00 PM (view original):
That's not an answer.   1 or 2.   Pick one.
No ****.

Why are you so concerned with what I do? Is it because I humiliated you?
3/13/2013 3:41 PM
I'm sure Mike is going to counseling now.
3/13/2013 3:45 PM
Posted by stinenavy on 3/13/2013 3:45:00 PM (view original):
I'm sure Mike is going to counseling now.
I doubt I actually humiliated him. Anyone who posts the retarded **** he does lost the ability to feel shame years ago.
3/13/2013 3:50 PM

I guess multiple choice, even when there are only two choices, confuses you.  I'll try True/False.

True or False:
You have no teams.  You just log in before the sun rises to argue.   Or sit on the toilet and argue.

True or False:
You have teams under another name.  You log in and check those teams.   Then you just switch usernames before the sun rises to argue.   Or sit on the toilet and argue.

One of the two is true.  Seems simple enough.  I think you can handle it.

3/13/2013 4:20 PM
FWIW, I'm not a 13 y/o girl.   It's highly unlikely I'll get humiliated on the internet.   If you think that's possible, you probably take it a little too seriously.

Oh, that's right, you do take it very serious.   Otherwise, I can't imagine you'd check in to argue before the ******* sun rises.   Or while you're taking a crap. 

Nevermind.
3/13/2013 4:25 PM
Or while you're on vacation.   Or while you at work after claiming you almost always have better things to do at work. 

Let's try another question:   Would you rather nail your fat wife or argue on the internet?    No, wait, that's not fair.   The first option is likely a punishment for spending too much time arguing on the internet. 

Let's try it another way.  What would you rather do than argue on the internet? 
3/13/2013 4:30 PM
◂ Prev 1...7|8|9|10|11...17 Next ▸
Do Brussels sprouts taste good? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.