NFL Offseason Thread Topic

Bis...clueless again.

Miami spent WAY too much on those players.  Hello Philly 2.0!
3/13/2013 10:05 AM
I think Ellerbe will end up being the best signing of them all.  Feel like elite WRs as a whole are overpaid, Wallace is no exception.
3/13/2013 10:08 AM
Posted by burnsy483 on 3/13/2013 10:08:00 AM (view original):
I think Ellerbe will end up being the best signing of them all.  Feel like elite WRs as a whole are overpaid, Wallace is no exception.
Didn't see enough of Ellerbe to make a judgement.

Didn't he sign for $8mil per?  He might end up being a steal....but that seems pretty high right now.

Wallace just fleeced the Phins.  
3/13/2013 10:11 AM
Just saw a report that the Packers offered Jennings $10mil per.  Yikes!!
3/13/2013 10:13 AM
Bernard Pollard released.  Do Ravens have a defense anymore?

I fully expect the Pats to sign him, just to protect their offense.
3/13/2013 11:00 AM
Posted by burnsy483 on 3/13/2013 11:00:00 AM (view original):
Bernard Pollard released.  Do Ravens have a defense anymore?

I fully expect the Pats to sign him, just to protect their offense.
I'd welcome that in a heartbeat!

We need to stay healthy!

Ravens are going to suck next year.....unless they hit on EVERY draft pick.
3/13/2013 11:02 AM
Revis is such an overrated piece of garbage...he's done nothing in two years and is always whining for more money every season. Why anyone would fork over that kind fo money for him with other options out there is beyond me.
3/13/2013 1:27 PM
He's good...but I'd be weary of giving him a huge contract and losing a 1st round pick for him after major knee surgery.  Seems like an unnecessary risk.
3/13/2013 1:39 PM
Ravens have hit on nearly everything not named Kyle Boller so you trust they know what they're doing. That's a ton to lose though.
3/13/2013 1:51 PM
Revis isn't overrated if the opponent doesn't throw his way.   Problem is that he's been injured and he's a contract hassle    If not for those two things, the Jets wouldn't be moving him.   What you're likely to get is one good season and a holdout.   If you're one stud CB away from the Super Bowl, you do it.  If not, you don't.   And there are a lot of "if not" teams out there.   Very limited market.

BTW, LOL@Ashmouga   Had to get out of Oakland to prove his worth.  And he did.   Cut by Philly.

3/13/2013 1:55 PM
Welker and Broncos might be close to a deal.  <punch to Brady's gut>
3/13/2013 3:49 PM
Posted by stinenavy on 3/13/2013 1:51:00 PM (view original):
Ravens have hit on nearly everything not named Kyle Boller so you trust they know what they're doing. That's a ton to lose though.
Baltimore has the following defensive players under contract next year:

DL - Ngata, Canty, Cody, McPhee

LB - Suggs, McClain, Upshaw, Ayanbadejo, McClellan

DB - Webb, Smith, Graham, Ihedigbo, Brown

Plus a bunch of young guys who on a team like Baltimore probably means at least 1 or 2 can play and that doesn't include their still as of yet un-signed free agents of Reed, Williams, Jones, Kemoeatu.

The cupboard isn't exactly bare in Baltimore. 

3/13/2013 4:18 PM
Fair enough.

I like the Reggie Bush to Lions signing.
3/13/2013 4:42 PM
Welker 2 yrs, 12 million TOTAL to the Broncos.  Ridiculous.  What the hell was the rest of the league doing?  Brady is apparently extremely ******.
3/13/2013 5:31 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...13 Next ▸
NFL Offseason Thread Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.