SUCK IT, PATSIES!! Topic

Jeez.  You guys think far too highly of yourselves. 

Brady and Rodgers both have elite weapons.  Same as every other contender, year in and year out.  Just get it done.  The guys who get it done are the elite guys.

I do understand your argument here, in a vacuum Rodgers doesn't compare to Brady, etc. etc..  I don't believe that.  I do however think there are guys who in the right situation could've received more credit for their greatness, Marino being the prime example of that, BUT you take what you HAVE and judge that.  Everything else is simply speculation.  I thought Phil Simms was awesome and never got the credit he may have deserved.  He was throwing to Phil McConkey not Jerry Rice or even Al Toon. 

Seriously, no way do you have the authority to pass judgement on Rodgers like that unless you knew how good Kurt Warner was when he was swirling rice cakes down the snack aisle at the local Safeway.  Get over yourself

3/26/2013 3:55 PM
Somebody needs to read the first 17 pages before posting.
3/27/2013 8:34 AM
And half a dozen other threads where the same argument has taken place. 
3/27/2013 8:34 AM
Ha!  I was thinking the same thing.
3/27/2013 9:05 AM
I'll assume that you don't have a good rebuttal to my argument on how overrated Rodgers is.  Which is what I expected.  Once someone actually has to present valid evidence against MY evidence, the truth comes out.

The truth did come out, which is that you refused to present the evidence for Brady. If you're not playing ball on my challenge which was issued first, I'm not going to play ball on yours.
3/27/2013 10:07 AM
LOL.  The truth, obviously, was that Rodgers is clearly a very overrated quarterback in football today, and is carried by the IMMENSE talent around him and a system built specifically to make him look as successful as he is.  I've given evidence for this, and not one person has given any evidence to deny this. 

Are you not going to discuss anything with me about the NFL until I start talking about Brady again?  If true, that's odd, but OK. If not, I'll assume you won't argue against my infallible statement about Rodgers because you don't have a valid argument.  I don't understand what this 3 month old conversation about Brady has to do with Aaron Rodgers and his incredible hype around him.
3/27/2013 10:25 AM
I really don't care about Rodgers either way, so the only way I will indulge you in your request is if you first respond to mine.  Take it or leave it.
3/27/2013 10:35 AM
OK.  Because I'm curious to see what happens after this.

In a game against the Jets last season, on 3rd down, Brady is under pressure immediately.  He escapes the initial rusher, steps up, rolls to his left some and throws a bullet pass a second before being hit, into a tight window to Aaron Hernandez 17 yards down the field for a first down.  Hernandez is hit immediately by 2 men, one attempting to cover him on man-to-man, and one coming from deeper down the field.  It's a great play that only great quarterbacks make.
3/27/2013 10:57 AM
What's the excuse now.

"I don't believe that play happened.  You just made that up burnsy."  or "That's a play any average QB can make."
3/27/2013 11:47 AM
yes
3/27/2013 12:18 PM
Which game was this in, burnsy? Which quarter? What was the time? I want to be able to research this and validate it before I can give you any credit.
3/28/2013 8:46 AM
10/21/12, 6:41 to go in 2nd quarter.
3/28/2013 9:23 AM
What a video.....Funny, that 2 of his biggest rivals are complimenting him.
www.youtube.com/watch
3/28/2013 9:59 AM
BBy the way....go to the 2:00 mark.

Also the 3:00 mark he drills it into a small window with 3 defenders on the WR.

3/28/2013 10:07 AM
Now listen to Ray at the 5:00 mark.  Talking about Brady in the Carolina superbowl game.
3/28/2013 10:09 AM
◂ Prev 1...16|17|18|19|20...23 Next ▸
SUCK IT, PATSIES!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.