Development Strategies Topic

Watch list of best prospects is a good idea. That's easy. Thanks.
3/18/2013 5:51 PM
I do something similar to Tec, putting a player note on each ML-bound prospect that I have, so I can flip through my MiL rosters and identify them quickly.
3/18/2013 7:43 PM
I do that also.

When I'm checking my minors and I see a yellow-note guy inactive and at 100%, I'll reactivate him.
3/18/2013 7:46 PM
The problem with letting AI run your minors is that SIMMY doesn't always play the guys you want to play.  Hit recs and see what happens.  If it's not what you want, don't let SIMMY run that level.
3/18/2013 7:50 PM
Or, if you are time constrained, hit recs, and leave a key prospect(s) as the only one that has that position as their main position.
3/18/2013 8:01 PM

I've taken to only having 9 position players active if I have time issues.  I manage my pitchers in those cases.

3/18/2013 8:17 PM
Yeah, I always do make sure I don't have 2 of my best prospects assigned to the same position, and thus having to split time. The pitching staff is what usually gets me; I find out that SIMMY put my best pitching prospect on the inactive list 2 weeks ago.
3/18/2013 11:09 PM
◂ Prev 12
Development Strategies Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.