Screw Your Neighbor redux--full Topic

ah, ok, sorry about going awol on the discussion. my issues seem to have been fixed. thanks Biglen for posting the league number. Also, at least one team had to redraft because I forgot to post about the 300 max IP rule for individual pitchers. Originally, that was put in so no one played any of those deadball 400 innings plus pitchers but the year restriction for players effectively eliminated most of that. As for AAA, I acknowledge the concern that the players may be too good. I will make the next iteration all choose your own AAA. this time, i want to draw in some skeptical players like good_beef who will want at least some quality (potentially, it is random AAA). Trust me, guys, there will be trading in this league. there's not way around it.
3/21/2013 2:34 PM
2 more guys committed and will get in teams early next week. six more to go
3/22/2013 1:57 AM
Let's get those remaining owners.

My guys are lubing up a rolling pin and looking for a good place to put it
3/25/2013 9:44 AM
yeah, i'll reconnect with the guys that said they were in. then I'll try to advertise a bit more but once we get another guy or two, i think the last few will come fast. thanks for hanging in there.
3/25/2013 5:07 PM
I have a team ready to go if there's still an opening.

Have never played a SYN league before but have been wanting to do so.

Somewhere I read no clones, but theme set up currently allows one to draft position player clones, just FYI.

Just my opinion, but I don't think AAA should exist at all.  If insistent on AAA, think that below average AAA would be more than enough.

But it's your league and I am willing to play regardless of the rules, if you'll have me.
3/26/2013 12:04 AM
glad to have you houseofbayne,
enough people have mentioned AAA that i think it'll be below average or pick your own AAA next go 'round. and thanks for letting me know about clones. i'll try to get that fixed.
3/26/2013 1:41 AM
Sounds fun.   I will play if you have a spot for me.

I agree with several others on AAA.   It's not too late to change it to below-avg for this league - seems like most would prefer it.   But I'd like to play regardless.

3/26/2013 8:45 AM
Shoot, I'm in... Will have a team ready to go tonight. Also not a fan of the AAA.
3/26/2013 12:46 PM
Bob472 - There's room.  Enter a team.

Just4me - Good to see you. 
3/26/2013 1:13 PM
Yeah, welcome bob742 and just4me. And, ok, uncle. I don't like the idea of making changes after the fact because you cant please everyone. However,  enough have said the random AAA is a weak spot so I'll confirm by taking a poll and then, if everything is good, I'll put in the change. It'll have to be random below average rather than pick your own this time though.
3/26/2013 5:01 PM
On the question of AAA in this Screw Your Neighbor league, I prefer

Votes: 13
(Last vote received: 4/18/2013 4:00 PM)
3/26/2013 5:04 PM
My team is in. 
3/27/2013 11:05 AM

More victims needed.

3/28/2013 3:40 PM
I'm putting in a ticket tomorrow to modify AAA (majority rules) and unless things change, it'll be below average AAA. alright? and also, we need 3 more victims as biglen suggests. and yes, that's for a 16 team league. i did it that way not b/c i prefer it but because i want to play asap. if there is interest for a bigger league, i'll certainly make the change to a 24 team league gladly.
3/28/2013 9:23 PM
ok guys, I put in a ticket for a 24 team league, random below average AAA, and I made sure to apply the no clone option.
3/29/2013 1:45 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...7 Next ▸
Screw Your Neighbor redux--full Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.