ODL LXII -Draft Discussion Board Topic

Mcadoo staying on the board that long can only be explained by $. I think a lot of owners were thinking that same thing.
3/21/2013 8:12 PM
Posted by smokey57 on 3/21/2013 7:56:00 PM (view original):
4, down 2 to go - I have Penny @ PG, DrJ @ SG, Bill Bridges @ SF & Lanier @ C. Two more important picks left then things get a little easier. I have a great deal of flexiblity now in the draft. It was hard to pass on McAdoo, but finance's & team dynamics made Bridges a better choice. Comments are welcome, I like a good discussion. I would like to see a dialog in this forum.
eh we kinda already have a comments thread going...better just to keep it all in one forum....like the bridges pick...you didnt need anymore usage
3/21/2013 9:34 PM
umm and smokey....i think you have porter....not penny...hope that was just a typo
3/21/2013 9:40 PM
It was an early morning brain fart. I have T Porter. I am also drafting Poppapomps team sans, proxy list. Wahooo, I get to do as I please with someone else's team!!!  Won't get many of those chances in life, eh... Poppa say's he likes the team, and liked the Anthony Mason pick too. Mason is the #2 PF on my own list of PF's for the draft, Bridges is #3, with Rodman being #1. I use a different filter for each position. The only constant is everyone must have a +70def at all positions, so some obvious good players don't make my draft list. I have my top 12 players at each position and I'm drafting Poppa's team from those list.
3/22/2013 1:47 AM
Funny, Poppa picks 19th & I pick 20th, so every other round we rob each other on my lists. He stole A Gilmore & A Mason from me..SOB. But it's alright on odd # rounds I steal from him. But smokey spends the whole draft cursing himself for stealing his player.
3/22/2013 1:59 AM
Life on WIS is funny sometime...this would rate right at the top! LOL
3/22/2013 4:02 AM (edited)
But life is good - Thanks again smokey!
3/28/2013 9:27 PM
◂ Prev 12
ODL LXII -Draft Discussion Board Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.