Rescinding Scholarships (Quick Question) Topic

Posted by reddyred on 3/29/2013 3:59:00 PM (view original):
or maybe buddha is right.
im 99% sure thats not the case.

there absolutely is an impact from cutting sim recruited players at a new school in your first year. i dont really think that is debated, generally speaking, its common knowledge that you get a very small reputation hit, AND you have the possibility of someone else quitting in protest. ive personally had my reputation drop from multiple cuts on multiple occasions.
3/29/2013 11:06 PM
Thats what I thought too billy, but there are people coming on posting that they cut players in their first year and still maintained an A+ rep. I know I didn't and I still believe rep is built up like prestige where some may not be able to see the hit because of years of good reputation standing. 
3/30/2013 11:44 AM
◂ Prev 12
Rescinding Scholarships (Quick Question) Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.