DOMA & Prop 8 Topic

Posted by deathinahole on 7/2/2013 12:04:00 PM (view original):
The blackies chose to be black too! Worse, they are practicing blackness!
Stop drinking from my fountain!
Damn you're dumb.  Even for a canuck.

I didn't say homosexuals chose to be homosexuals.    I said they chose to practice homosexuality.   Much like I chose monogamy when I got married.    Choices made, prices paid.
7/2/2013 12:05 PM
Without a doubt, the most ridiculous stand you've taken in this forum. Not even close.
7/2/2013 12:06 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/2/2013 12:03:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/2/2013 11:56:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/2/2013 11:26:00 AM (view original):
Not so much.   I'm not all caught up on "equal".   I won't get all bizteca on you but homosexuals choose to practice homosexuality.  If that makes them happy, fantastic.   Everyone deserves to be happy.   But homosexuals have a problem.    SS couples can't reproduce.  That's the price they pay.

I enjoyed nailing any chick that would lay still long enough for me to stuff it in there.  However, I got married.  My wife would frown on that sort of lifestyle.   That's the price I paid.

Everyone makes choices.
They choose to be homosexual like you choose to be heterosexual.

I didn't say homosexuals chose to be homosexuals.    I said they chose to practice homosexuality.   Much like I chose monogamy when I got married.    Choices made, prices paid.
Do you practice heterosexuality?

What's the difference between being homosexual and practicing homosexuality?
7/2/2013 12:08 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/2/2013 12:08:00 PM (view original):
Not so much.   I'm not all caught up on "equal".   I won't get all bizteca on you but homosexuals choose to practice homosexuality.  If that makes them happy, fantastic.   Everyone deserves to be happy.   But homosexuals have a problem.    SS couples can't reproduce.  That's the price they pay.

I enjoyed nailing any chick that would lay still long enough for me to stuff it in there.  However, I got married.  My wife would frown on that sort of lifestyle.   That's the price I paid.

Everyone makes choices.

I'm glad you asked.

I have a couple of friends who can help answer this.  One a little older, one a little younger.  Both divorced for quite some time.  Neither has gotten laid in YEARS.   Why?  They just don't want to go thru the "hassle" of wooing a woman.    Are they homosexuals?  Nope.  Are they heterosexuals?  Yep.   But they have chosen not to practice heterosexuality. 
7/2/2013 12:14 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/2/2013 12:14:00 PM (view original):

Everyone makes choices.

I'm glad you asked.

I have a couple of friends who can help answer this.  One a little older, one a little younger.  Both divorced for quite some time.  Neither has gotten laid in YEARS.   Why?  They just don't want to go thru the "hassle" of wooing a woman.    Are they homosexuals?  Nope.  Are they heterosexuals?  Yep.   But they have chosen not to practice heterosexuality. 
So are you, a married guy, currently practicing heterosexuality?
7/2/2013 12:16 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/2/2013 12:16:00 PM (view original):

Everyone makes choices.

I'm glad you asked.

Don't like my answer?   Is it because it ****** all over you lack of understanding the difference of "being" and "practicing"?

If a lawyer decides to go on a two year mountian climbing expedition is he still a lawyer?   Is he still practicing law?

7/2/2013 12:19 PM
Mike and biz are the same person! Everything's beginning to make sense.
7/2/2013 12:21 PM
Pretty sure biz says they choose to be homosexuals.   I'm not saying that at all. 
7/2/2013 12:22 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/2/2013 12:19:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 7/2/2013 12:16:00 PM (view original):

Everyone makes choices.

I'm glad you asked.

Don't like my answer?   Is it because it ****** all over you lack of understanding the difference of "being" and "practicing"?

If a lawyer decides to go on a two year mountian climbing expedition is he still a lawyer?   Is he still practicing law?

Yes or no?

Are you, a married guy, currently practicing heterosexuality?
7/2/2013 12:24 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/2/2013 12:22:00 PM (view original):
Pretty sure biz says they choose to be homosexuals.   I'm not saying that at all. 
You ARE saying that homosexuals shoudn't get what they want because of the choice they made.  Biz made a similar statement.  By saying that, you're suggesting that homosexuals could simply choose heterosexuality to get their children.  Which is silly.
7/2/2013 12:28 PM

Your question has been answered.   I don't play your "Repeat yourself over and over again" game.   So quit asking the same thing.

Now do you not like my answer because it explain how you don't understand the difference between "being" and "practicing"?

7/2/2013 12:28 PM
You never answered it. I only asked it this morning.

Are you, a married guy, currently practicing heterosexuality?

Yes or no.
7/2/2013 12:29 PM
Ridiculous. I'd laugh, but I think there's a chance you actually mean it.
7/2/2013 12:29 PM
Posted by burnsy483 on 7/2/2013 12:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/2/2013 12:22:00 PM (view original):
You ARE saying that homosexuals shoudn't get what they want because of the choice they made.  Biz made a similar statement.  By saying that, you're suggesting that homosexuals could simply choose heterosexuality to get their children.  Which is silly.
I am saying EVERYONE makes choices.  And EVERYONE is affected by their choices.

I don't personally care what homosexuals choose to do.    Or if they figure out a way to "get" children. 

But they made a choice.  Homosexuals cannot reproduce.  That's a strike against "getting" children.
7/2/2013 12:30 PM

Marry a sterile woman.   Gonna be tough to "get" children. 

7/2/2013 12:33 PM
◂ Prev 1...259|260|261|262|263...358 Next ▸
DOMA & Prop 8 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.