DOMA & Prop 8 Topic

Posted by The Taint on 9/19/2013 10:29:00 AM (view original):
Awesome.

9/19/2013 12:38 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by The Taint on 9/19/2013 11:44:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bistiza on 9/19/2013 11:44:00 AM (view original):
Wait you seriously STILL think I'm SF? LOL

I can't control when other people post.

You really do need to give up on this ridiculous notion that I am SF or anyone else. With all the evidence that shows otherwise it's just beyond pathetic at this point.
Is this evidence as compelling as your Young Earth evidence?
The two names are also in the same world in HD.  Is that an acceptable practice in that game, to have an alias in the same world? I'd think it leads to a competitive advantage when it comes to recruiting.
9/19/2013 1:02 PM
Posted by The Taint on 9/19/2013 1:11:00 PM (view original):
Shocking coincidence, like how "they" both vanish at the same time everyday....often for two or three days, but then always come back the same day after the extended absence.
It's even weirder if they aren't the same person. They go on for days with their retarded who's on first routine. 

S: "i dont like bis but at least he prolly lets me speak my mind ppl prolly ppl prolly"
B: "I don't like you either, shawn, but I'm glad you are able to speak your mind with these web letters."
S: "bis your a weird dude but im glad no one else is talking on this topic about anything at all"
B: "BWHAHAHA you're hilarious, shawn."
S: "what?im not tryen to be funny i just wanna be able to say stuff and not have people attack me"
B: "I won't attack you, shawn. Not like other people here attach me. But you shouldn't attack other people either."
S: "good as long as ppl not attack me in other forums cause they had their chance here but will prolly do it anyway."
B: "This is proof that they cannot attack you. Anyone that does not respond has conceded that I...I mean...we have won the argument and will not revisit the issue ever again. Like the time I said I would never argue about the age of the earth again but then got baited into it anyway."

Dahs: "web letters? don't you mean message board."

B: "**** off you arrogant jerk. Everyone knows that these can be defined as web letters if I say they can. Go read a dictionary."
9/19/2013 2:37 PM
9/20/2013 12:15 PM
LOL

I think that's my favorite part of this whole thread - BL getting angry because you started baiting him into responses the same way I had many posts before, SF. I think he can't stand the thought two people discovered his weakness and got the best of him over and over again.

The funny thing is it works every time too. Watch and I'll show you when he inevitably responds to this post here.
9/20/2013 1:03 PM
9/20/2013 1:11 PM
BWA HA HA!!!!

you right bis hes like one of those toy clowns you punch it and it just bounces back and comes at you to get punched again

9/20/2013 1:16 PM
◂ Prev 1...337|338|339|340|341...358 Next ▸
DOMA & Prop 8 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.