DOMA & Prop 8 Topic

Or you could just point it out to me. Unless it doesn't exist.
5/3/2013 3:19 PM
Nope.   If you can't be bothered to read opposing viewpoints the first time, why would you care now?

Just repeat your questions over and over and over again.     Seems to work for you.
5/3/2013 3:26 PM
Or was that a biz-like declaration of victory?    Or is that coming next?    I know I anxiously await the call.
5/3/2013 3:27 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 5/3/2013 3:26:00 PM (view original):
Nope.   If you can't be bothered to read opposing viewpoints the first time, why would you care now?

Just repeat your questions over and over and over again.     Seems to work for you.
I'm not going on a wild goose chase. You certainly haven't given a reason. Maybe bis did but I blocked him a while ago.
5/3/2013 3:28 PM
I'm afraid I've given your more than one reason why people oppose gay marriage.   You really only have to think back to yesterday.
5/3/2013 3:30 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 5/3/2013 3:30:00 PM (view original):
I'm afraid I've given your more than one reason why people oppose gay marriage.   You really only have to think back to yesterday.
No, dumbass I know why people oppose gay marriage. I'm asking what purpose the prohibition serves. The answer is easy: no purpose.
5/3/2013 3:32 PM
That would be your opinion, dumbass.    Guess what?   Your opinion is not the final say.   On anything.   

Should your question have been "Who has given me a reason, that I accept, to prevent gay marriage"?

Get over yourself, you close-minded ************.  
5/3/2013 3:35 PM
Well this is easy, what purpose does the prohibition serve?
5/3/2013 3:40 PM
It

prevents

same

sex

marriage

for

****'s

sake
5/3/2013 4:09 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 5/3/2013 4:09:00 PM (view original):
It

prevents

same

sex

marriage

for

****'s

sake
No, bis, that's the definition. What is the purpose of preventing same sex marriage?
5/3/2013 4:15 PM
Why should we prohibit gay marriage? In order to prevent gay marriage. Genius.
5/3/2013 4:15 PM
He asked what was the purpose and you gave him the result. English not in your comfort zone or are you the dumb-***? Oh I forgot, you have me blocked so my wise *** comments are lost to you. Oh well.
5/3/2013 4:17 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 5/3/2013 4:15:00 PM (view original):
We've been thru this.   I'll ramble off a couple so you can say "No, that's not a good enough reason".

The tradition of marriage.  Man, woman, blah, blah, blah.
Some find homosexuality offensive and allowing marriage would seem to condone it.
Some find homosexuality an affront to their God.   Legally acknowleding a homosexual union is to spit on their belief system.   Worse than offensive.
Some believe it's just a money grab for job/government benefits.

OK, this is where you say "No, none of those are acceptable."   Then we're back on page 5 or 6.

GO!!!!

5/3/2013 4:24 PM
Oh, c'mon, I'm about the go to the gym and it's unlikely I'll be back in this thread until Monday.  

Let me walk away being right about your response.   Hurry up!!!!
5/3/2013 4:32 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 5/3/2013 4:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 5/3/2013 4:15:00 PM (view original):
We've been thru this.   I'll ramble off a couple so you can say "No, that's not a good enough reason".

The tradition of marriage.  Man, woman, blah, blah, blah.
Some find homosexuality offensive and allowing marriage would seem to condone it.
Some find homosexuality an affront to their God.   Legally acknowleding a homosexual union is to spit on their belief system.   Worse than offensive.
Some believe it's just a money grab for job/government benefits.

OK, this is where you say "No, none of those are acceptable."   Then we're back on page 5 or 6.

GO!!!!

I guess my main question would, are any of those reasons good enough to take rights away from someone else?

If my religion found guns offensive, would you be ok taking guns away from citizens, since, you know, legally condoning gun ownership spots in the face of my god?
5/3/2013 4:33 PM
◂ Prev 1...132|133|134|135|136...358 Next ▸
DOMA & Prop 8 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.