DOMA & Prop 8 Topic

Damn you're dumb.  Even for a canuck.

I didn't say homosexuals chose to be homosexuals.    I said they chose to practice homosexuality.   Much like I chose monogamy when I got married.    Choices made, prices paid.
7/2/2013 11:44 AM
This is why i've stayed out of the discussion.

I can't argue against positions made in ignorance. You won't be swayed, and the opposing view is so ridiculous, it's just not not worth a debate.

It is truly like arguing with someone who's pro segregation in the 50s. What can you possibly say? You shrug, and let a more informed generation take over and move society forward in the right direction.
7/2/2013 11:50 AM (edited)
No, comparing the plight of homosexuals to the plight of the black man is stupid.

"You can't get married!!"   
"See you in court!!"

"Pick cotton faster!!"
"What?"
Bullwhip cracks.

Yeah, same thing.
7/2/2013 11:48 AM
That's an extreme. You're more the "i don't want kids around them, and maybe not the same water fountain" kind of intolerance.
7/2/2013 11:51 AM
It's ok. You have an open enough mind that you might see it one day.
7/2/2013 11:52 AM
I don't want kids around a lot of people.   I'd be all for restrictions on OS parenting. 

Have you missed my call for forced sterilzation?
7/2/2013 11:56 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/2/2013 11:26:00 AM (view original):
Not so much.   I'm not all caught up on "equal".   I won't get all bizteca on you but homosexuals choose to practice homosexuality.  If that makes them happy, fantastic.   Everyone deserves to be happy.   But homosexuals have a problem.    SS couples can't reproduce.  That's the price they pay.

I enjoyed nailing any chick that would lay still long enough for me to stuff it in there.  However, I got married.  My wife would frown on that sort of lifestyle.   That's the price I paid.

Everyone makes choices.
They choose to be homosexual like you choose to be heterosexual.
7/2/2013 11:56 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/2/2013 11:44:00 AM (view original):

I didn't say homosexuals chose to be homosexuals.    I said they chose to practice homosexuality.   Much like I chose monogamy when I got married.    Choices made, prices paid.
Plenty of homosexuals are monogamous. Plenty of straight people aren't.

7/2/2013 11:58 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/2/2013 11:48:00 AM (view original):
No, comparing the plight of homosexuals to the plight of the black man is stupid.

"You can't get married!!"   
"See you in court!!"

"Pick cotton faster!!"
"What?"
Bullwhip cracks.

Yeah, same thing.
You know what else isn't the same thing? Segregation and slavery.
7/2/2013 12:01 PM (edited)
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/2/2013 11:56:00 AM (view original):
I don't want kids around a lot of people.   I'd be all for restrictions on OS parenting. 

Have you missed my call for forced sterilzation?
I thought that was bistiza? Unless you are bistiza...which is starting to seem more and more likely.
7/2/2013 11:59 AM
But Mike read in a book published in 1954 that sexual preference is a choice.
And marijuana leads to heroin.
7/2/2013 11:59 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/2/2013 11:44:00 AM (view original):

Guess I'll quote this since badluck seems to be as dumb as death.
7/2/2013 12:02 PM
Posted by deathinahole on 7/2/2013 11:59:00 AM (view original):
But Mike read in a book published in 1954 that sexual preference is a choice.
And marijuana leads to heroin.

7/2/2013 12:03 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 7/2/2013 11:56:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 7/2/2013 11:26:00 AM (view original):
Not so much.   I'm not all caught up on "equal".   I won't get all bizteca on you but homosexuals choose to practice homosexuality.  If that makes them happy, fantastic.   Everyone deserves to be happy.   But homosexuals have a problem.    SS couples can't reproduce.  That's the price they pay.

I enjoyed nailing any chick that would lay still long enough for me to stuff it in there.  However, I got married.  My wife would frown on that sort of lifestyle.   That's the price I paid.

Everyone makes choices.
They choose to be homosexual like you choose to be heterosexual.

7/2/2013 12:03 PM
The blackies chose to be black too! Worse, they are practicing blackness!
Stop drinking from my fountain!
7/2/2013 12:04 PM
◂ Prev 1...258|259|260|261|262...358 Next ▸
DOMA & Prop 8 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.