DOMA & Prop 8 Topic

I found you badluck and of all your exploits the WINNER is...

9/30/2013 2:30 PM
Posted by shawnfucious on 9/30/2013 2:22:00 PM (view original):
so you and others on here have zero ability to discuss anything without attacking someone? is that what you are saying? bc thats all you've done. you don't discuss merit of each position in anything close to a decent manner. no you just call ppl names if you disagree and it all means NOTHING. its quite pathetic actually.

so you and I both think each other is an idiot. that means nothing.

The only differences are 1. I actually get us calling each other idiot means nothing, and you can't seem to get it at all. 2. you keep up the rants about how you think im bis and its beyond pathetic at this point and is now in the realm of anyone with any sense thinks you are beyond help. 3. you don't get that I didn't say gay ppl should face ridicule, YOU did.

Soooo let's see you not getting number 1 means you are more of an idiot than me. your pathetic rant in number 2 makes you a sad fool and more of an idiot than me. 3. you not getting number 3 also makes you more of an idiot than me.

BIG PICTURE, since  you like that, is in at least three ways you are far more of an idiot than I am. maybe you should just give up now bc you are looking worse with every post you make.

Take a deep breath. Turn around. Look out the window at the river. Appreciate the view you have while you're working (or ******* around while you're supposed to be working).
9/30/2013 2:44 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by bad_luck on 9/30/2013 2:44:00 PM (view original):
so you and others on here have zero ability to discuss anything without attacking someone? is that what you are saying? bc thats all you've done. you don't discuss merit of each position in anything close to a decent manner. no you just call ppl names if you disagree and it all means NOTHING. its quite pathetic actually.

The only differences are 1. I actually get us calling each other idiot means nothing, and you can't seem to get it at all. 2. you keep up the rants about how you think im bis and its beyond pathetic at this point and is now in the realm of anyone with any sense thinks you are beyond help. 3. you don't get that I didn't say gay ppl should face ridicule, YOU did.

Soooo let's see you not getting number 1 means you are more of an idiot than me. your pathetic rant in number 2 makes you a sad fool and more of an idiot than me. 3. you not getting number 3 also makes you more of an idiot than me.

BIG PICTURE, since  you like that, is in at least three ways you are far more of an idiot than I am. maybe you should just give up now bc you are looking worse with every post you make.

Take a deep breath. Turn around. Look out the window at the river. Appreciate the view you have while you're working (or ******* around while you're supposed to be working).
Funny that sound like taint in fact I thout it was until I look and its badluck. you are the same person!!!
10/1/2013 8:42 AM
Posted by The Taint on 9/30/2013 4:15:00 PM (view original):

The odd thing is that both of you post from the same server in the same area code....if you're not Biz coughcough, you definitely know him.
BWA HA HA!

ya I know everyone in my area code and everyone who might use a certain server, naturally I am that amazing. idiot.

10/1/2013 8:46 AM
ya and sometimes ppl aren't in the same area code as their server
10/1/2013 10:19 AM
ya right
10/1/2013 10:27 AM
Wow, bis might actually shut up now.
10/1/2013 11:30 AM
do YOU ever shut up badluck? so long as I been here you haven't
10/1/2013 12:07 PM
Posted by shawnfucious on 10/1/2013 12:07:00 PM (view original):
do YOU ever shut up badluck? so long as I been here you haven't
Never mind, he didn't.
10/1/2013 1:34 PM
I am not bis any more than you are badluck. you got anything new? no? then STFU.
10/1/2013 1:40 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 10/1/2013 1:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by shawnfucious on 10/1/2013 1:40:00 PM (view original):
I am not bis any more than you are badluck. you got anything new? no? then STFU.
I'm 100% certain you are bis. Get back to work, people have noticed that you **** around all day.
you enjoy being wrong, don't you? that has to be it.

or do you just not know how to calculate percentages? take the one off the front since you are 0% correct.

10/1/2013 1:51 PM
Remember when BL insisted "what could possibly go wrong?" by allowing same-sex marriage?

I present to you: North Dakota.
12/23/2013 6:20 PM
◂ Prev 1...344|345|346|347|348...358 Next ▸
DOMA & Prop 8 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.