Why do you let Swamp troll you? Topic

Posted by swamphawk22 on 4/11/2013 12:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by jiml60 on 4/11/2013 11:57:00 AM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 4/10/2013 11:31:00 AM (view original):
The conspiracy is to get kids away from traditional sports like baseball and football and into more global sports like Soccer.

I can understand that you dont believe anyone tried to do this on purpose, but is anyone here claiming no one has ever heard the idea that football teaches kids to think of the world in terms of military conquest so it makes it easier to get the US to invade places? No one ever heard this?
Kids don't need to be indoctrinated into thinking about war through football; mass media does a good enough job.
And you may or may not be right about that.

Do you admit that there is a belief on the extreme left that football is pro-military?
No, i do not.  Don't take George Carlin's jokes too serious.
4/11/2013 1:18 PM
It isnt just Carlin, there were a series of jokes about this.

Are you implying that the jokes were created out of thin air with no basis in reality?

Isnt the ruling catch phrase of humor "Its funny because its true"?
4/11/2013 2:30 PM
Ultimately what is your point Tubby? Even if true I will remain a football fan. Does that mean I am not a true liberal?
4/11/2013 2:41 PM
No.

Just showing a basis for the left trying to get more kids to play soccer.

4/11/2013 2:44 PM
No, the truth is it costs a great deal less to equip and supply soccer teams.
4/11/2013 2:49 PM

No one is arguing that there is a cost difference.

That isnt the reason kids play it.

Again the paradox is that large numbers of young kids play a game that they are not interested in, do not follow and have no heros who play it.

4/11/2013 2:52 PM
Actually Swampy Id say American Football is way more war like.  No contest.

RC is absolutely right though, soccer is getting so popular because its so cheap to play.  And it is probably the best sport for tiring out your little hell-spawn.  (at least for the money).

(oh yah, and its a good way to make your kids more amenable to war)   LOL

4/11/2013 2:56 PM
You idiot!!! IT IS THE REASON WHY! Just because you have an opinion based on some tin foil hat fantasy you need to do more the say my statement is wrong. Prove it or shut up.
4/11/2013 2:57 PM
i admit freely I cannot prove it, i can only provide circumstancial evidence to support it.
4/11/2013 3:04 PM
Posted by greeny9 on 4/11/2013 2:56:00 PM (view original):

RC is absolutely right though, soccer is getting so popular because its so cheap to play.  And it is probably the best sport for tiring out your little hell-spawn.  (at least for the money).

So that is the reason?

Soccer was cheap so lets get all the kids to play it?

That seems odd.
4/11/2013 3:05 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 4/11/2013 2:30:00 PM (view original):

Are you implying that the jokes were created out of thin air with no basis in reality?

Therefore, the jokes about Sarah Palin have a basis in reality, and they are funny because they are true. Thank you for finally admitting this. You are showing some growth Swamp. There might actually be hope for you.
4/12/2013 4:58 AM

CONGRESSIONAL BLACK CAUCUS FOUNDATION HONORS STEVIE WONDER, TIME WARNER INC., HON.CARRIE MEEK.

Uh oh.   In your weekly moonbat meeting, did you guys forget to mention who here works for Time Warner - a CORPORATION?      And now The 2013 Distinguished Corporation Award winner.

4/12/2013 5:57 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 4/11/2013 3:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by greeny9 on 4/11/2013 2:56:00 PM (view original):

So that is the reason?

Soccer was cheap so lets get all the kids to play it?

That seems odd.
whats so odd about it?  corporations have been cutting peoples pay so much, and laying off or firing so many people that people cant afford to have their kids in football or hockey anymore because they are so expensive.  So put em in the cheapest sport.  makes sense to me.
4/12/2013 8:56 AM
Posted by seamar_116 on 4/12/2013 4:58:00 AM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 4/11/2013 2:30:00 PM (view original):

Therefore, the jokes about Sarah Palin have a basis in reality, and they are funny because they are true. Thank you for finally admitting this. You are showing some growth Swamp. There might actually be hope for you.
They have exactly the same basis.

This is what the left believes, so they start making jokes about it.

Palin is stupid, Soccer is better than football, Romney was out of touch...etc.

4/12/2013 8:01 PM
I let swamp toll me because I love the big **** he posts
4/12/2013 8:06 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...7 Next ▸
Why do you let Swamp troll you? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.