Why do you let Swamp troll you? Topic

Actually that cartoon is what the left wing pop culture is doing a wonderful job of painting Republicans as.

It isnt accurate. There are a small group of people who act like that, just like there are a small group of liberals who are waco.

The Republicans need to worry less about winning the war of ideas and more about winning hearts and minds!
4/9/2013 7:22 PM
In order to "win" the war of ideas it would help to have some ammunition. Hearts and minds? Highly unlikely!
4/9/2013 8:21 PM
Swamp is talking about wacko...

And he says that Soccer is a leftist conspiracy to keep our kids outside instead of eating super sized meals!

4/10/2013 12:14 AM
The conspiracy is to get kids away from traditional sports like baseball and football and into more global sports like Soccer.

I can understand that you dont believe anyone tried to do this on purpose, but is anyone here claiming no one has ever heard the idea that football teaches kids to think of the world in terms of military conquest so it makes it easier to get the US to invade places? No one ever heard this?
4/10/2013 11:31 AM

WADDA BOUT HOCKEY + LACROSSE?

ON THE RISE IN SCHOOL SYSTEMS

STOLEN BY WHITE AMERIKANS + CANUCKS) FROM REAL AMERICANS(NATIVES)

4/10/2013 11:45 AM
OR BASKETBALL(TERRIBLE SPORT) INVENTED BY AMERIKANS AND PROLIFERATING AROUND THE WORLD
4/10/2013 11:46 AM
There has always been hockey and their always will be hockey. I think it is played about as much as it is watched.

Lacrosse? Really? Never seen it played outside of college level.
4/10/2013 11:47 AM
Posted by antoncresten on 4/10/2013 11:46:00 AM (view original):
OR BASKETBALL(TERRIBLE SPORT) INVENTED BY AMERIKANS AND PROLIFERATING AROUND THE WORLD
Actually, Naismith was a Canadian, but invented basketball in the US
4/11/2013 4:32 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 4/10/2013 11:47:00 AM (view original):
There has always been hockey and their always will be hockey. I think it is played about as much as it is watched.

There are HS lacrosse programs, and also a US professional league.
4/11/2013 4:33 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 4/10/2013 11:47:00 AM (view original):

One of the fastest growing sports in High School in Michigan. 
4/11/2013 10:09 AM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 4/10/2013 11:31:00 AM (view original):
The conspiracy is to get kids away from traditional sports like baseball and football and into more global sports like Soccer.

I can understand that you dont believe anyone tried to do this on purpose, but is anyone here claiming no one has ever heard the idea that football teaches kids to think of the world in terms of military conquest so it makes it easier to get the US to invade places? No one ever heard this?
Kids don't need to be indoctrinated into thinking about war through football; mass media does a good enough job.
4/11/2013 11:57 AM
Posted by jiml60 on 4/11/2013 11:57:00 AM (view original):
Posted by swamphawk22 on 4/10/2013 11:31:00 AM (view original):

Kids don't need to be indoctrinated into thinking about war through football; mass media does a good enough job.
And you may or may not be right about that.

Do you admit that there is a belief on the extreme left that football is pro-military?
4/11/2013 12:25 PM
I see no admission any where swamp.....why do you need to put words in other peoples mouths?
4/11/2013 12:28 PM
It wasnt a statement, it was a question.

I was asking him if he would admit it so we can get past the debate on it.
4/11/2013 12:30 PM
You always do that swamp....put your own spin on what others say....!
4/11/2013 12:38 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4...7 Next ▸
Why do you let Swamp troll you? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.