Who to draft in 1978 ? Topic

The team I posted this thread about just won the World Series in 1982 ! Only my second championship. We had made the playoffs two years running before this season, both times falling to a great, great SF team of mountainjack, but we got past them this time and won game 7 against an excellent Tigers team of coled. 

So I drafted Trammell in 1978 and after another last place finish, Rickey Henderson in 1979, then we made the playoffs in 1980 and 81 and won the Series with the team as described above pretty much intact - 

MLB108144
4/6/2014 3:27 PM
Congrats man! Progressive championships always feel like huge accomplishments because they take multiple seasons to win and you have to best quality competition.
4/7/2014 10:03 AM
◂ Prev 123
Who to draft in 1978 ? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.