Ground Zero Cross - A Victory For Common Sense Topic

Ok - so you have zero proof and are just trying to keep putting it off.

Again, the onus is on you to prove your statement are true.

What would you like me to prove?

How about any of the ridiculous statements you made about the bible when you came into the thread? Most of them have been clearly debunked as the ramblings of people who don't understand the bible.

Also, a list of other people who don't understand the bible doesn't prove your position. Just because others are as ignorant of it as you are doesn't mean you're right.
You want to just keep making blanket generalizations with no factual basis, and then acting like it's fact, and then beating your chest and talking about how you're right.

I've now shown several times how you didn't understand simple concepts.

First I showed how you make the mistake of applying your absolute thought process to everyone.

Then I showed you couldn't get the difference between permission and causation.

Then I showed how you didn't understand the Judeo-Christian teachings you were attempting to attack.

You can rant about "proof" all day but you keep conveniently ignoring what I've said every time I point out how ignorant you are of simple concepts.

4/12/2013 3:18 PM
You're running in circles - when you're ready to talk like a big boy, we can pick it up again.  I told you I can't prove "God's will"... one of the reasons I don't believe in God.  If someone says they can fly, it's not my job to prove they can't fly, it's that person's job to prove they can.  If you say there's a flower in the window, it's not my job to prove there is no flower, it's your job to prove the flower's existence in the window.  You appear to believe in God, so prove the existence.  That's what it all comes down to but that you continue to dance around, likely because you have nothing to stand on and are out of your depth.  When you're ready to address the proof issue and actually have some, we can pick it up again.  You say you showed something, but all you have is an opinion with nothing behind it.  You're just trying to talk like you proved this and that in a matter of fact manner when you haven't in the slightest, but you think by being assertive and saying "I showed this and I showed this" that it somehow changes the fact that you haven't proven anything.  You try to talk strong but you're in a weak position, so that's all you have.
You can rant about "proof" all day but you keep conveniently ignoring what I've said every time I point out how ignorant you are of simple concepts.
You haven't proven any ignorance, you just look ignorant by nonsensically throwing opinions around and talking about mythical biblical experts defending your mythical God.
4/12/2013 4:06 PM (edited)
Isn't that the argument of a 9 year old?   "PROVE IT!"

Look up "faith". 
4/12/2013 4:48 PM
...it's the argument of scientists.

4/12/2013 5:00 PM
4/12/2013 5:06 PM
I'll put it another way.

Why the **** do you care what biztica believes?   If his faith helps him sleep at night, so what?
4/12/2013 5:07 PM
If he said that I'd have no problem with it.
4/12/2013 5:21 PM
Well, I don't know what he said because he's a dumbass and I blocked him.

However, I don't care if he believes in Tonka toys.  That's his business.  The problem is "you guys on the other side" have to yammer on and on and on.    It's more annoying than he is.
4/12/2013 8:26 PM
It's his business until he puts it on the forum, then it's open discussion.

You sure seem to care about opinions on marriage given that thread's 75 pages or so. Why is this so different? Why do these beliefs get some golden rule of protection?
4/12/2013 8:43 PM
There isn't.   It's just your argument is always the same.   "Science and proof!!!"   It's annoying.

Has nothing to do with religion.   Religion is faith-based. 

4/13/2013 8:13 AM
And faith isn't allowed to be questioned?  I don't care if it's annoying to you, I don't need to filter my posts to what does or does not annoy you.
4/13/2013 9:30 AM
Sure it can be.   But, as I said, "Isn't that the argument of a 9 year old?   "PROVE IT!"

If that's your argument, it's pointless.   You can't prove "faith".   You have it or you don't. 

Now, if you so choose, continue your MONGOLOID MELEE!!!!! with biz.
4/13/2013 12:50 PM
And as I said after your idiotic 9 year old reference, providing proof before something is accepted is used all over the world by people who actually have to support their claims. But because it's religion it's immune to skepticism and analysis (or, God forbid, being talked about on an Internet forum... Blasphemy!)? You don't have to "prove faith" you fuckin moron, but in order to have faith in something it's only logical to have some substantive reasoning behind it. If Christianity never existed but someone came out with a bible tomorrow with claims of creationism, you think people would just accept it and have faith? But just because it's been around for centuries and was created when we didn't know **** about the world it gets a pass and grandfathered in? Brilliant.
4/13/2013 1:35 PM
And remember we have no reason to discuss the validity of Christianity or any religion here.

What we are addressing is how much power we should take from free people and give to the Federal Government!
4/13/2013 3:00 PM
"YOU CAN'T PROVE GOD EXISTS!!!   I WIN!!!!"

Congrats.

Sincerely,
The beginning of time
4/13/2013 4:23 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Ground Zero Cross - A Victory For Common Sense Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.