Ground Zero Cross - A Victory For Common Sense Topic

2 issues.

1 So.

2 isnt it actually impossible to prove the existance of a God?
4/13/2013 4:48 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/13/2013 4:23:00 PM (view original):
"YOU CAN'T PROVE GOD EXISTS!!!   I WIN!!!!"

Congrats.

Sincerely,
The beginning of time
4/13/2013 5:15 PM
Posted by swamphawk22 on 4/13/2013 4:48:00 PM (view original):
2 issues.

1 So.

2 isnt it actually impossible to prove the existance of a God?
2. isn't it actually impossible to prove the non-existance of God?
4/15/2013 5:19 AM
You haven't proven any ignorance, you just look ignorant by nonsensically throwing opinions around and talking about mythical biblical experts defending your mythical God.

Three times I showed how you didn't get simple concepts and you have as yet offered no rebuttal to any of it. Again:

First I showed how you make the mistake of applying your absolute thought process to everyone.

Then I showed you couldn't get the difference between permission and causation.

Then I showed how you didn't understand the Judeo-Christian teachings you were attempting to attack.

You keep ignoring those things (how convenient for you) and trying to attack something new so you can avoid the acknowledgement you were beaten. Except I'm going to keep bringing these points up until you either give up or address them.
saying "I showed this and I showed this" that it somehow changes the fact that you haven't proven anything.  You try to talk strong but you're in a weak position, so that's all you have.

Again, in all three instances, I explained something to you and you completely ignored it. So until you address it, I'm going to keep pointing out your failure to do so.
It's his business until he puts it on the forum, then it's open discussion.

Yes, it's open to discussion - unless ryrun wants to avoid discussing a topic because he's been shown how he was wrong, and then he'll ignore that part of the discussion and live in denial.

Me: You're wrong, here's the reason why.
Ryrun: That's not true! You didn't show anything!
Me: Okay, show me how you weren't wrong then.
Ryrun: No, you haven't proven anything.
Me: Show me how I didn't prove anything. Show me how you're right.
Ryrun: Stop it! I don't want to argue with anyone who actually stands up to me! Waaa! Mommy! Tell him he didn't prove anything!

I'm only continuing on because I actually get entertainment value out of watching people squirm when logic shows them they are wrong and they can't handle it and come back with predictable denial. Next come the insults if you hold to form rryrun. "I'm not wrong, you didn't show it - and you're a (insert insult here)".

Thanks for the laughs.

4/15/2013 8:58 AM
Keep running in your circles, bis - and coming up with imaginary discussions on top of it too now.  What a fun imaginary world you must live in.

I've already refuted your points in as much of a low-IQ, kid glove approach I can muster - if you need a puppet show or pictures drawn in crayons you'll have to talk to someone else, sorry.
4/15/2013 9:10 AM (edited)
You claim I'm running in circles and yet you continue to REFUSE to discuss the topics where I showed you were wrong.

You claim you've refuted my points - with what? You haven't even addressed what I said in any of them. You just ignored it and moved on and now that I'm pointing it out you keep ignoring it and claiming I'm running in circles while you do nothing but run away.

Please specifically address the points I made earlier in the thread regarding the following three points. If you refuse to do so, I will take that to mean that feel you cannot do so:

First I showed how you make the mistake of applying your absolute thought process to everyone.

Then I showed you couldn't get the difference between permission and causation.

Then I showed how you didn't understand the Judeo-Christian teachings you were attempting to attack.
4/15/2013 9:44 AM
Sorry, if you can't understand the topic then maybe you should do some more research.

bistiza's school of debate - an actual lesson in progress below:
4/15/2013 10:21 AM
I understand the topic fully well, but you don't and got in over your head.

Now you're running away with your tail between your legs. Good.

4/15/2013 10:27 AM
There's no running away - there's just no point in discussing something with you when you can't even remember what has been brought up.  It's not my responsibility to give you a recap of everything when the posts are right there.  Rather than continue speaking over your head, I've decided to entertain myself in other ways because it got old watching you run around.
4/15/2013 11:10 AM
You're the one who has forgotten that you haven't even addressed what was said.

I'll be happy to give the recap of your involvement in this thread since you wouldn't do it:

You came into the thread spouting a bunch of ridiculous nonsense in an attempt to attack religion. I pointed out how most of what you said was wrong.  You didn't address this at all, then you moved on and showed how you couldn't tell the difference between permission and causation when you insisted thanking God for sparing you from something is the same as God causing that something. I pointed out how this wasn't true, and you insisted it was and said it was because of the so-called "Christian teaching" that we're all "part of God's plan".  I pointed out how your entire logic was flawed because none of what you said was even part of the Judeo-Christian set of teachings. You then began to (quite hilariously) insist that I didn't understand the subject matter when it was painfully obvious your own lack of understanding was the problem. You keep insisting your are right and refusing to back it up despite me asking you to do so several times, which I have called "running away", and quite accurately so.

Nice try, junior, but you can't even see over the debate table let alone sit at it or (LOL) speak over anyone's head. Nice to see you have confidence though. Better luck next time.

4/15/2013 4:01 PM
It's funny that you keep trying to say the debate is over, like you get some huge sense of accomplishment from it and need it to brag to your friends.  Sad.  I'm actually sad for you over the Internet, that's where you're at right now.

And nice eyes wide shut recap of the conversation, that was pure comedy, so thanks for that.  The fact that you think it went that way just proves you have zero comprehension skills and also still have no idea what you're talking about.  I had more intelligent conversations with my two year old than the stuff you spout.  At least she can watch something and then at least know what happened rather than watching everything through some false-confidence filter that you seem to possess.

Enjoy finding all of your self worth on the forums.  And now enjoy sending some message back about how you're a lion kicking around his food or some other silly analogy that doesn't fit but puts you up on some false pedestal, since that's really all you ever try to do on these boards and you can't handle it when someone presents something to you that you can't refute without running around in circles.  

So sad.
4/15/2013 4:17 PM
I pointed out how most of what you said was wrong.
This is funny, because you actually didn't.  You stated that, in your opinion, I was wrong, but your opinion has been shown to have a value of less than nothing.  You tried to say that "bible experts" have proven that the bible isn't actually full of rape, slavery and murder, not to mention that it contradicts itself several times.  But then when I asked you to cite proof of that, you keep dodging it.  

You've proven that you have no idea what you're talking about and instead try to act like your opinion is fact when it's far from it, so talking to you is pointless given your false sense of entitlement and sheer lack of knowledge on what you're attempting to talk about.  You obviously don't understand a Christian viewpoint of God and instead try to tailor it to your arguments and manipulate it in ways that aren't taught just so that it bolsters your position, even though it's a false representation.

You have proven nothing except that you lack the intelligence and logic skills to continue this debate, so I'm done attempting to drill even the most basic logic concepts into your head.  I'll leave it to the other debates that you are losing on a comedic level on these boards in addition to this one - but given your obvious loss of touch with reality, you don't see it and you'll keep puffing out your chest and self-labeling yourself as some master of debate, when really you're nothing more than a silly little kid that people just grow tired of correcting and stop talking to, leaving you sitting there calling yourself a winner when you are anything but.

I don't even care what garbage you write in response so I'm going to block you - you'll of course call it running away or putting my tail between my legs, but really it's saving you from more embarrassment and looking even more foolish.  You've built a reputation on here as nothing more than a troll and a fool that argues just for the sake of arguing and takes every opportunity possible to pat yourself on the back.  You bring nothing to the table, so there is no point at coming down to your level and sitting at the table with you.  The best thing for these forums is for everyone to just ignore your rants and self promotion - I'm sure that would annoy you more than anything else because you wouldn't have a forum to tout yourself on.
4/15/2013 7:57 PM
You have proven nothing except that you lack the intelligence and logic skills to continue this debate,
There hasn't been a debate yet because you refuse to address the points I've made and instead ramble on with a personal attack rant at me because you don't have the ability to handle a real debate.

The only reason I keep going is because you entertain me. When you get boring or decide to give up, I'll stop responding. You remind me of bad_luck a great deal, and maybe you are the other user name for him. I know he has at least two, so it wouldn't surprise me.

You can block me if you'd like, and that works for me. At least bad_luck was persistent and some others have raised some respectable points as they've actually made a legit try to debate me. You haven't even done that.

After I showed how you were wrong on no less than three things you stated, your only responses have been personal attacks. You've absolutely refused to respond directly to what I said and have run away from any real debate.

So call me what you want, try to insult me, whatever. The bottom line is while other people have at least tried to make a debate of things, you couldn't even manage that.

You got owned and ran away from any debate that might have otherwise existed, and you made by far the most pathetic attempt to challenge me of anyone on this board. Now go cry and tell mommy about it.

"Mommy! I tried to bully someone who was smarter than me and it didn't work so I ran away! Waaaa!"

Grow up and get a life and don't bother me with your useless drivel anymore.

4/16/2013 8:51 AM (edited)
but given your obvious loss of touch with reality, you don't see it and you'll keep puffing out your chest and self-labeling yourself as some master of debate, when really you're nothing more than a silly little kid that people just grow tired of correcting and stop talking to, leaving you sitting there calling yourself a winner when you are anything but.

I just had to say that this is the most hilarious part of your little tirade, mostly because it's got a bunch of funny jewels bunched together. I'll count them out for you:

1. You came into this thread thinking you could just spout your nonsense and get away with it, and when I challenged you, the responses you gave indicated you have quite possibly never had touch with reality to begin with - so it's quite humorous and ironic for the guy who has no concept of reality to tell someone else they're out of touch with it.

2. You'd love for people to think I'm "puffing out my chest", but REALITY says otherwise. I'm just telling it like it is. You didn't even try to debate me, much less could you assess my debate skills. Then again, with you never having touched reality to begin with, it's not surprising you wouldn't get this.

3. You call me a "silly little kid" in yet another hilarious irony. I'm sure in your real life you go around insulting people and telling them they don't know what they're talking about and they probably back down because they just don't want to deal with your crap anymore. Newsflash: That's what a "silly little kid" does, and that's what you tried to do here. The problem you had was when I put you in your place - you're not used to that, so you had no response but more of the same childish rants.

4. I'm sure you think you're some kind of winner here, and it probably makes you feel good to call me "anything but." The reality is that you just couldn't cut the muster, buster. You got schooled, you got owned, call it what you want, but you got put in your place.

Your pathetic little rants don't stand a chance against someone like me, so it's probably best for you if you have blocked me and don't respond anymore. The next time you want to go into a tirade and spout a bunch of incorrect BS, you better make sure there isn't anyone there to call you out for it or you'll end up crying and running back to mommy again, just like you did here. Now get out of my thread and stay out.
4/16/2013 1:36 PM
You are blocking the author of this post, bistiza.
Satisfying.
4/16/2013 2:38 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
Ground Zero Cross - A Victory For Common Sense Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.