Right center left league FULL MLB105169 Topic

sometimes people don't check these forums as often as others do...a sitemail regarding the league is almost full would be helpful..I had 2/3 of my team filled out, but some of us, as just said, don't have the time to build a team in 1 day..thanks
4/29/2013 10:47 AM
Bro, chill out. If you want to kick my 2 teams out that have been ready for 3 weeks, go ahead. Thats not really my problem. And if there had been any direction whatsoever, even the theme league rules posted where they were supposed to be, we would have started probably a week ago. If you needed somebody to send a sitemail out again saying to get teams in, then just ask. Im sure one of us wouldn't have minded. And apparently your roster on your second team has errors, so you thought wrong I guess. I don't know though. Don't get all defensive, I was pointing out how ridiculous its been that there hasnt been direction or responses or and sort of information whatsoever in the last few days. Also, not bashing at all, but people aren't really taking you seriously the way youve been typing. I dont know if your typing with your thumbs or what, but take 4 seconds to make it readable dude. This website doesn't effect anybody enough to where they give a **** I hope, but when it comes to downright incompetence and negligence, like it the case here, its annoying as hell. Like I said, if you want, boot my 2 teams and make everyone wait 5 days. Otherwise, hope you get it together and get us started by the end of the week.
4/29/2013 3:04 PM
And if you have anything else you want to add to me personally, sitemail me. I'll be looking forward to it.
4/29/2013 3:04 PM
No reason we shouldn't start tonight. Support is usually quick on things like changing an alignment setting.
4/29/2013 3:29 PM
Bestera I will take one of my teams so you can enter . I apologize .
4/29/2013 7:04 PM
sorry guys, but I'm going to pull my team from this league.
4/30/2013 12:09 AM
i cant even get my team refreshed

4/30/2013 12:38 PM
WTF, league is full, ive been waiting for a refresh now i cant get in???

4/30/2013 1:14 PM
wow, nice way to commish a league, i guess im not in after all...
5/1/2013 6:10 PM
◂ Prev 1...9|10|11
Right center left league FULL MLB105169 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.