Hopefully the rules get posted on the first page soon, but until then ...
- Each of your three franchises makes up your outfield, infield or battery. You may only draft players from each franchise who have a fielding rating at the position grouping that franchise is used for.
- Through the first 5 innings of a Live game or at the start of a simmed game, players may only play in the position grouping chosen for their franchise.
- You use Pittsburgh as your Outfield franchise. You can draft 1901 Honus Wagner (with a fielding grade at 2B-3B-SS-OF) because he is outfield eligible, but he can only play in the outfield until the 6th inning begins. If you want Arky Vaughan, you can only draft the 3 seasons in which he has an outfield grade.
- You use the Athletics as your infield. You can draft 1928 Jimmy Foxx (1B-3B-C) but cannot start him at catcher.
- You use the Athletics for your Pitching. You can draft 1928 Foxx and he can start at catcher.