New Worlds Starting Season 1? Public or Private? Topic

Good Morning all.  I am new to Whatifsports for the most part and may be completely out of the loop on this.  But is it possible to join an "Open" or "Public" league that is starting in season 1?  I am enjoying my first season in a league that has been in play for 20+ seasons at this point, but I thought it'd be interesting to find a world that is going to start season 1.  Private or Public would work, is this even a possibility?  Again, sorry for those who might find this to be a silly question.  Thanks for any info you can provide!
4/14/2013 11:53 AM
They have cracked down on this a lot. There are too many worlds as it is (my opinion), so it is very difficult to get new ones created.
4/14/2013 1:34 PM
Plus, it's much better for newbies to start in an established world. From what I've heard, S1 worlds were hellish.  I started in 2 of my worlds in S2 and S3.  And I agree on the "too many worlds" statement.  It should have never been allowed to get to as many as it did.
4/15/2013 2:52 PM
New Worlds Starting Season 1? Public or Private? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.