Ineligible @ D3 Topic

This past recruiting season I recruited an ineligible player.  I expected him to have to wait out a season but he could play immediately. Is that always the case in D3?

And if no, is there any way to determine whether the ineligible player will be able to play immediately or not?

Does it make a difference if the player is listed as a D1 or D2 ineligible recruit rather than a D3 ineligible?

4/16/2013 2:20 AM
Ineligibles can always play right away at D3. This is not the case at D2 and D1. What they are listed as doesn't matter... If a D3 recruit is ineligible and a D1 program theoretically recruited him, he would still be ineligible. And no matter the level, ineligibles can always play immediately at D3.
4/16/2013 2:23 AM
thanks backboy. that section was worded really funny in the player guide/faq.
4/16/2013 2:25 AM
Yeah, I play in D3 and I never looked at ineligibles until this past season (wanted to promise a start but not have to honor it) and found this out.  In D3 they are just like any other player.
4/16/2013 7:40 PM
Ineligible @ D3 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.