a battle of wits!
4/18/2013 2:28 PM
I want to play.

AS... YOU... WISH
4/18/2013 2:30 PM
Awwwww, this thread is not going the way the OP wanted at all.  I bet he's sad.

4/18/2013 2:33 PM
Posted by milwood on 4/18/2013 2:12:00 PM (view original):
Posted by scthallfan on 4/18/2013 1:41:00 PM (view original):
This debate has been going on for years. It was around when I stopped playing when Rupp was around season 32 or 33, and it's still around now that I've come back after a few years. I agree with mamxet's idea about disclosure. I have already admitted mine in the multiple teams thread and would freely do so. I believe the only ones that would have a problem with admitting this are the ones that are using their accounts to do something not right.
I will announce my alter ego because then clearly I am not cheating. But then, clearly i am cheating because I admitted to having an alter ego so you would think I'm honest and not a cheater. So, then clearly I have told you that I have an alter ego to convince you that I am not a cheater who would consider lying about my plan to cheat while I am currently cheating at this very moment. So clearly I cannot choose the cup in front of me. Look what's that.....now you have fallen for the oldest trick in the book.
I was going to link the clip, but then I reached where you said "So clearly I cannot choose the cup in front of me. Look what's that....."
Well played, sir.
4/18/2013 2:44 PM
I bet he's creating an alter ego as we speak to steer the discussion back to the straight and narrow.
4/18/2013 2:45 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 4/18/2013 2:33:00 PM (view original):
Awwwww, this thread is not going the way the OP wanted at all.  I bet he's sad.

You don't think his intentions were to create a thread of Princess Bride quotes? 

Blasphemy. 
4/18/2013 2:48 PM
You've bested my giant....
4/18/2013 2:55 PM
You've bested my giant....
4/18/2013 2:55 PM
craigaltonw......craigcoug......Hmmmm..........smell that? Smells kinda like a multi account and the posts in the Multi Account thread seem to be in collusion with each other...........

Don't feel bad though, you aren't the first multi account to get caught by posting with the alter account by accident.
4/18/2013 2:56 PM
Sable is a puzzy
4/18/2013 4:10 PM
those coaches that have relatives in the same family using the same computer would be **** out of luck. In that case, and there are some that have played this sim for many years, without cheateing, would just have to either go to one username or quit the sim. I have visited with a coach that have a relative in the same household with 28 teams scattered through the worlds and divisions that do not cheat that would just drop out of the sim....28 teams to replace wouldn't be a good thing for the sim. Some real serious thinking needs to be taken before the sim is wrecked beyond recognition. As Woodrow Wilson's mother said, "don't throw the baby out with the bath water."

4/18/2013 4:18 PM
Who is this craigcoug guy? For someone who is supposedly brand new to the game, he sure is outspoken about how everything works.

We should set up a poll and start taking bets about his true identity. Any guesses? Someone said craigaltonw? fredpaull?
4/18/2013 4:38 PM

OR...conspiracy theory alert...seble? That'd be one way of dealing with the multiple teams in one world pain in the *** CS issue...create an alias and try and rally everyone to your side.

Ok I kid...I think... ;)

4/18/2013 4:41 PM
he is either colonel19 or he isnt - its a 50-50 shot
4/18/2013 4:47 PM
Posted by mamxet on 4/18/2013 4:47:00 PM (view original):
he is either colonel19 or he isnt - its a 50-50 shot
Haha I was gonna say that...but I felt kinda bad since colonels seems like a decent guy.
4/18/2013 4:51 PM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.