OT: J-E-T-S suck - suck - suck! Topic

Just wanted to say publicly - EFF YOU NY Jets. 43 yrs I've given you in exchange for 10 lousy playoff wins. Now you are going to be better without the #1 DB in the league? Tim effing Tebow? Really? Wife-swapping foot-fetishist Ryan is a joke. You suck. EFF YOU. I'm now a free-agent fan...

How much do the NY Jets suck?

Votes: 36
(Last vote received: 4/26/2013 8:43 PM)
4/21/2013 7:35 PM
they still dont suck as bad as the bengals :(
4/21/2013 7:37 PM
Posted by gillispie1 on 4/21/2013 7:37:00 PM (view original):
Bengals have played in a SB in my lifetime. Your argument is invalid.
4/21/2013 7:39 PM
I'm a Lions fan.
4/21/2013 7:54 PM
We Panther fans, invite you to join us. Join before the bandwagon does. Its Cam time.
4/21/2013 8:00 PM
**** YOU!!!!!!
4/21/2013 8:22 PM
i always thought dirty sanchez was a ****** qb, the jets gave him way too much credit. but i guess they ARE the jets
4/21/2013 8:35 PM
Posted by indiansrck27 on 4/21/2013 8:00:00 PM (view original):
We Panther fans, invite you to join us. Join before the bandwagon does. Its Cam time.
and defensive rookie of the year in 2012 go panthers
4/21/2013 8:48 PM
Posted by dacj501 on 4/21/2013 7:39:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gillispie1 on 4/21/2013 7:37:00 PM (view original):
Bengals have played in a SB in my lifetime. Your argument is invalid.
If you're 43, Super Bowl III must have been close!
4/21/2013 9:32 PM
I grew up a Jets fan with the sack exchange and some of the best talent at the skill positions that any team could have, but the worst QBs that could possibly be found.   It's been very clear that the organization wants to get media attention far more than it wants to win championships for a long time...I'm glad that I became a Panthers fan, but I tremble, shudder & quake at the thought of Mike Shula as the offensive coordinator...  On the other hand, if Chud wasn't so certain of leaving on his own, I think that he would have been fired.

On that note, it's quite possible that the "new" Browns are the worst organization in football...Just sayin', they may have the Jets beat.
4/21/2013 9:37 PM
Doesn't Oakland even get into that conversation?
4/21/2013 10:32 PM
As a Jets fan of 25+ years, believe me, I know how bad the overall history (post 1968) sucks. But to say the Jets are even in the conversation for worst organization right now is preposterous. In the past 5 years, we're 12th in the NFL in overall record, and have 4 postseason wins. Even last year, with Sanchez playing like crap and no Revis and Holmes, we won more than eight other teams. We're pretty bad now, but we'll see what happens with the extra draft picks. And I loved Revis, but it was obvious he cared about one thing - getting max dollars per year, even if they weren't guaranteed. At $16M, coming off an ACL, not a risk worth taking year after year, imo.

No, it ain't like we're going to the SB anytime soon. (What else is new) But if ESPN would shut the $%^& up about how much of a joke we are, maybe others would stop believing it. Nah, probably not.
4/21/2013 10:44 PM (edited)
Fly eagles fly on the road to victory!
4/22/2013 12:10 AM
I cheered for the jets at one point but thats only because chad pennington was their QB.  gotta cheer for the guys from my alma mater (marshall)

ryan is a d-***..
don't get me wrong, tebow is a helluva person in general but a NFL qb he is not..
ive taken shonn greene in ffball every year except last year thinking it was his year only to be disappointed
sanchez needs to be making burritos at taco hell,. or maybe he has a career in movies (or modeling) b/c he's "pretty" .. he's not the answer at qb.. (ive been saying this for years that USC qb's are overated and turn out to be mediocre nfl players. . its time these gm's realize this and not pay them big bucks)

other than that.. i voted for the crack whore statement lol

4/22/2013 1:32 AM
12 Next ▸
OT: J-E-T-S suck - suck - suck! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.