DH $52M Draft League XL - Finished Topic

Oliver Miller
Clifford Ray
Chris Webber
Jalen Rose
5/15/2013 1:10 PM
looking.  someone got picked that i didn't think anybody would ever pick and that's caused a major shift in my squad.  hopefully have the pick in 10 minutes.
5/15/2013 3:35 PM
Jon Barry

&

Jeff Ruland

5/15/2013 3:42 PM
ash, were you after Daugherty also? Ruland is the guy I thought Logain might take, slightly better efg than Daugherty but with a higher tov%, higher pf/48 and does not get to the line as much.
5/15/2013 3:47 PM
nah... Ron Harper was who I was going to go with.  One of my all-time favorite players... never gets used and would be a quality rotation guy.  Was gonna take him and stack threes in my front court to balance it out.  Blew my mind that someone took him... so I had to back up & punt.  I really do like the Barry/McMillan combo, though, so maybe he did me a favor by taking him.
5/15/2013 4:03 PM
Posted by ashamael on 5/15/2013 4:03:00 PM (view original):
nah... Ron Harper was who I was going to go with.  One of my all-time favorite players... never gets used and would be a quality rotation guy.  Was gonna take him and stack threes in my front court to balance it out.  Blew my mind that someone took him... so I had to back up & punt.  I really do like the Barry/McMillan combo, though, so maybe he did me a favor by taking him.
I guess this means I picked at least one guy right.
5/15/2013 6:35 PM
Anyone interested in Chris Anderson for their 2nd 6th round pick? Two great seasons to pick from with 100D/55.1 efg or 94D/56.6 efg, SF/PF backup minutes for either.

I can still use him and have no problem doing so, but after taking a long look at my team would prefer to have the option of a SG over $4mill.
5/15/2013 7:06 PM
Posted by natenoy on 5/15/2013 7:06:00 PM (view original):
Anyone interested in Chris Anderson for their 2nd 6th round pick? Two great seasons to pick from with 100D/55.1 efg or 94D/56.6 efg, SF/PF backup minutes for either.

I can still use him and have no problem doing so, but after taking a long look at my team would prefer to have the option of a SG over $4mill.
there is a good chance ill take you up on that...i wont know until my pick though
5/15/2013 7:12 PM
Cool, thanks dh. He's worked quite well in the ODL for me, but if I use the 6-point usage West I think I need to add another SG with a much higher fga/min rate, or I'll end up with West taking far too many shots, and if I drop back to the 4-point usage West then I'm afraid I don't how enough fga/min as a team to avoid the individual penalty if I run uptempo. 

And I'm 100% sold on uptempo, yes to's go thru the roof, but we are talking like 6-7 more fga's a game, and if your team efg is over 55% you want as many shots as possible per game. Also IMO and (backed by the data) running uptempo leads to a much higher % of your team's shots being from the perimeter, so to really maximize it you should have at least one high volume 40%+ 3-point shooter on your team. Yes there are a few I can take post draft, but I would prefer to lock into one and take my chances with the SF/PF minutes, instead of the other way around, which is where I am now.
5/15/2013 7:30 PM
sorry guys ill take keith askins and Vlade Divac
5/15/2013 7:43 PM
Not to screw you dh, but just checked my sm and saw that badja wants Anderson for his 2nd 6th, since he's up before you and your decison would come after badja's slot I'm going to go ahead and trade him to badja.

Badja pls confirm here.
5/15/2013 7:46 PM
Kermit Washington and Cedric Ceballos
5/15/2013 8:04 PM
Posted by natenoy on 5/15/2013 7:46:00 PM (view original):
Not to screw you dh, but just checked my sm and saw that badja wants Anderson for his 2nd 6th, since he's up before you and your decison would come after badja's slot I'm going to go ahead and trade him to badja.

Badja pls confirm here.
its all good....thats part of the game
5/15/2013 8:16 PM
I am up!! Give me a few I am undecided in the 2nd player :)
5/15/2013 8:29 PM
PF Larry Sanders and SF Tony Kukoc
5/15/2013 8:58 PM
◂ Prev 1...23|24|25|26|27 Next ▸
DH $52M Draft League XL - Finished Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.