Pick 6 Results Topic

Georgeseer, you are doing an awesome job managing this draft!
4/25/2013 11:41 PM
Is Lance Parrish taken, or Larry Parrish?  Also Sonny Siebert spelled incorrectly on list.  Thanks!
4/25/2013 11:59 PM
I have 3 catchers, (Battey, Dietz, Sciocia) and will be looking to trade one of them. Future need to be determined.
4/26/2013 7:41 AM
dichow you are right it is Larry Parrish that I asked for and that is listed. But I intended to ask for the catcher Lance Parrish - argh. So maybe bheid needs a 3B that can hit for power, since I have Parrish and Nettles and no catcher ! 
4/26/2013 9:38 AM
good beef picked Elliot Maddox. I will assume that is who he wanted instead of Garry Maddox.  If so......
4/26/2013 11:15 AM
need this cleared up before I submit my line up
4/26/2013 11:18 AM
Not sure why you'd assume a first name was intended to be different than submitted... if they said the wrong one that's not your problem, they get who they actually submitted...
4/26/2013 11:40 AM
Mickie, you should submit your lineup. If people get the player they requested, that's the end of it. Most of us have submitted our requests based on the list that's out there. If somebody asks for someone they don't want, that's the one they get, and the one they really want remains in the draft pool. So draft Gary if you want to. Some people may already have done so.
4/26/2013 11:50 AM
NO - I GOT the Maddox I wanted, the A+/A+ fielding - defensive replacement - to offset Kingman's D/D- rating? Plus the other OF already on my team, have BETTER #'s than the Gary Maddox CAREER season, why would I want HIM? (No offense)
4/26/2013 12:49 PM (edited)
You have to take players on a NEED basis (E.Maddux) when you can get them - If you go for ONLY the BEST players available - every round - you might end up getting 1 or 2 players per round, instead of 5 or 6 per round?  Strategy plays an IMPORTANT part in Pick 6 Leagues Drafts...
4/26/2013 12:48 PM
ok then I am properly chastised.  should of handled it differently.  line up to be submitted in next 5 minutes then
4/26/2013 1:05 PM
Elliott Maddox had that 1974 season I will never forget and always be grateful to him for. The first really good team the Yankees had after I had started following baseball years before. I was 14. Before OBP was widely noticed, his was at Don Buford levels that year and he fielded brilliantly, seemed to spark every rally. 

I recently looked up that team for another theme league and their stats are awful - nearly every Yankee had a career low season: Munson, Murcer, Roy White, etc. etc. Only Lou Piniella had a good one and Maddox had a great one, if a quietly great one. The team played so far above their heads their noses should have bled, but on the last day of the season they were only a game behind Baltimore and nearly pulled it off. 

4/26/2013 1:41 PM
What's our status for Round 4?
4/26/2013 3:26 PM
Always interested in discussing trades: might be looking for catching and pitching (relief and starting) and always looking for another bat.  My roster so far is: Clemens, Viola, Bob Welch, Jack Morris, Bobby Thigpen, John Franco, Wally Joyner, Schmidt, Winfield, Dykstra, and George Bell.  Please feel free to sitemail me.
4/26/2013 3:30 PM
bheid408 Scott Fletcher, Barry Larkin, Buddy Bell, Cesar Tovar, Cleon Jones, Rico Carty
bigfatjew Felipe Alou, Dave Parker, Joe Ferguson, Dave Roberts, Joaquin Andujar, Zane Smith
brucel Steve Garvey, Rick Burleson, Felipe Alou, Matty Alou, Rob Dibble
dcmatcheck Orlando Cepeda, Felipe Alou, Tom House, Joaquin Andujar, Joe Sambito, Bill Gullickson
deer454 Bill Melton, Bob Allison, Wes Parker, Zane Smith, Tom Niedenfuer, Jeff Russell
dlchow Cleon Jones, Bob Allison, Garry Maddox, Dick Radatz, Atlee Hammaker, Jerry Koosman
fire13 Bernie Carbo, Barry Larkin, Bill Gullickson, Atlee Hammaker, John Butcher, Andy Rincon
georgedeer Leo Cardenas, Felipe Alou, Bob Allison, Stan Musial, Joe Sambito, Rob Dibble
good_beef Buddy Bell, John Candelaria, Steve Busby, Zane Smith, Joe Hoerner, Jim Kern
italyprof Felipe Alou, Boog Powell, Orlando Cepeda, Bobby Bonds, Curt Flood, Don Buford
loudawg10 Orlando Cepeda, Rusty Staub, Cleon Jones, Mark Langston, Ben McDonald, Ron Reed
mattyberk Danny Tartabull, Rich Gedman, Juan Samuel, Dave Concepcion, Gene Garber, Tom Niedenfuer
micki Garry Maddox, Kelly Gruber, Barry Larkin, Jim Kaat, Ralph Terry, Frank Lary
mllama54 Benito Santiago, Ken Griffey, Frank Howard, Jim O'Toole, Juan Pizarro, Dave Boswell
pinotfan Atlee Hammaker, Jim Willoughby, Jim Kaat, John Fulgham, Andy Rincon, Marty Bystrom
pmars2001 Dave Parker, Fred McGriff, Lonnie Smith, Bill Gullilckson, Storm Davis, Todd Burns
reddtrain Mike Epstein, Bob Bruce, Steve Howe, Jay Howell, Kevin Saucier, Zane Smith
shawbigred Paul Blair, Felipe Alou, Wes Parker, Dennis Leonard, Jim Kaat, Dave Roberts
shysters3 Gary Gaetti, Rick Burleson, Lyman Bostock, Joaquin Andujar, Bill Gullickson, Steve Howe
specsman Al Oliver, Larry Hisle, Bill Madlock, Atlee Hammaker, Alejandro Pena, Bob Bruce
spotsell Smokey Burgess, Lenny Green, Mike Epstein, Jesse Barfield, Rick Monday, Gary Gaetti
toysboys Mike Epstein, Reggie Smith, Bill Gullickson, Jim O'Toole, Joe Magrane, Alejandro Pena
uncleal Cecil Fielder, Frank Howard, Tony Bernazard, Denis Menke, Jim Merritt, Joaquin Andujar
zephyr1949 John Mayberry, Lonnie Smith, Roy White, Pat Dobson, Clyde Wright, Bill Gullickson
4/26/2013 7:16 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...8 Next ▸
Pick 6 Results Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.