any1 have a retired tark ID? help! free season... Topic

Posted by stinenavy on 4/25/2013 12:54:00 AM (view original):
Posted by angmar on 4/24/2013 11:15:00 PM (view original):
So now another team will end up with a Sim running it instead of a human coach? And how is that good/better for the game exactly? How is that better than having a human coach at both schools? No wait, I want Craig to answer, he's the one who thinks it's better for the game. More Sim run teams are better Craig? How, exactly?

And CBG having to give up one of his teams, after Stinenavy specifically called him out and threatened to report him, was just about the weakest move I've ever seen here. I've been in a conference withStinenavy before and thought he was a decent enough dude, but boy was I mistaken. Biggest crybaby playing right now. Waaaaah, you lost out on some recruits and now you want to go tell. How old are you Stine, 8?

I've got one more season on this account and then I'm closing it for good. Just another lost customer Seble, way to go.

***Putting this in two threads, just too show my disgust for what's happening right now.  It's a damn joke.  The worlds are 2/3 empty as it is and WIS is worried about one guy running two teams?  Hey, here's an idea, worry about filling up the worlds before the game goes COMPLETELY under and then no one will be running ANY teams.  Pitiful, just pitiful.***
Oh man, calling someone a lesser age than they are in a way to belittle them, that's so funny. How old are you Angmar, 8?
Hey guys, lets use sarcasm to continue belittling each other!

4/25/2013 1:39 AM
sigh, i was just trying to see if a fellow coach could use an unused ID to help me out a little, so i could transition at least slightly gracefully. didnt want to start a 10th multiple account argument thread :(

i saw a guy posted in here a bit earlier, i didnt get to reply to you (wife needed me to do something and I just happened to see it just before), before you deleted the post. thanks for the offer, i do appreciate it, and luckily a bunch of other coaches have dropped me a line, and offered to help. thank you very very much to all the coaches who have offered, it means a lot to me. ive always tried to give back to the community, and in these couple weeks of extremely toxic forums, it makes me feel a lot better about all that, that so many people responded so quickly. to anyone else who hasnt talked to me, who might be willing to help out - thanks, but thankfully, im all set now (well, i still have to lose a team, but still). 
4/25/2013 2:16 AM
So if you still need someone with a qualified tark i.d. to run SIUE for a season or two, I'll do it.
4/25/2013 2:18 AM
Posted by coach_billyg on 4/25/2013 2:16:00 AM (view original):
sigh, i was just trying to see if a fellow coach could use an unused ID to help me out a little, so i could transition at least slightly gracefully. didnt want to start a 10th multiple account argument thread :(

i saw a guy posted in here a bit earlier, i didnt get to reply to you (wife needed me to do something and I just happened to see it just before), before you deleted the post. thanks for the offer, i do appreciate it, and luckily a bunch of other coaches have dropped me a line, and offered to help. thank you very very much to all the coaches who have offered, it means a lot to me. ive always tried to give back to the community, and in these couple weeks of extremely toxic forums, it makes me feel a lot better about all that, that so many people responded so quickly. to anyone else who hasnt talked to me, who might be willing to help out - thanks, but thankfully, im all set now (well, i still have to lose a team, but still). 
Funny, IDK if you were referring to me but I started posting earlier and then had to stop because my wife needed me to do something. Sorry I was too late, that's life. Good luck with your teams.
4/25/2013 2:23 AM
Posted by flashlantern on 4/24/2013 6:18:00 PM (view original):
I was thinking the same thing about your response, Reisscards...
Both you and Reiss do or you wouldn't be commenting on the thread.
4/25/2013 8:40 AM
I could also help you out if you still need it.
4/25/2013 8:41 AM
Posted by point_piper on 4/25/2013 2:24:00 AM (view original):
Posted by coach_billyg on 4/25/2013 2:16:00 AM (view original):

Funny, IDK if you were referring to me but I started posting earlier and then had to stop because my wife needed me to do something. Sorry I was too late, that's life. Good luck with your teams.
not too late! just got a bunch of other offers already - tark doesnt roll for like 3 weeks, so i have 3 weeks to finalize a solution.

thanks for the offer, i appreciate it! the forums have been so bad the last couple weeks, i very much appreciate all the support people have given me on the forums & via sitemail. so thanks to all you guys, makes this much less painful, for sure.
4/25/2013 2:27 PM
Posted by ll316 on 4/25/2013 8:41:00 AM (view original):
thanks! i remember you had a pretty strong run at michigan, is returning to d1 tark something you might consider? a bunch of guys have made offers so im trying to first turn down the ones where people are hurting themselves or giving something up, to help me out (even though those are the kindest offers, one guy was even willing to drop a long time team to help me for 1 season, and he thinks multiple teams SHOULD NOT be allowed. kind of touching, to be honest), and then go through the rest to see what makes the most sense.
4/25/2013 2:31 PM
Posted by coach_billyg on 4/25/2013 2:31:00 PM (view original):
thanks! i remember you had a pretty strong run at michigan, is returning to d1 tark something you might consider? a bunch of guys have made offers so im trying to first turn down the ones where people are hurting themselves or giving something up, to help me out (even though those are the kindest offers, one guy was even willing to drop a long time team to help me for 1 season, and he thinks multiple teams SHOULD NOT be allowed. kind of touching, to be honest), and then go through the rest to see what makes the most sense.
Well I (LL316) suppose I hadn't thought the entire thing through...are you 1000 miles from Virginia Wesleyan?  That'd kind of defeat the purpose of switching if not  haha  I'm not nearly as nice as the other offerer...VW is my favorite program, so that's not going anywhere.
4/25/2013 3:31 PM
For what it's worth it won't hurt me. I've had two tenures in that world but it's been a while; if I coached your team for a season (or improbably two depending on your other team) I might stick around afterwards and try another school. However, of all my seasons, only four were above D3, so I'm sure some who are interested are better qualified.

As for all the threads, you have done more than your part in the past to spread knowledge of the game. I can respect honest disagreements, but the unprovoked negativity has been unwarranted and confusing.
4/25/2013 10:39 PM
Posted by udm_mike on 4/25/2013 3:31:00 PM (view original):
Posted by coach_billyg on 4/25/2013 2:31:00 PM (view original):
Well I (LL316) suppose I hadn't thought the entire thing through...are you 1000 miles from Virginia Wesleyan?  That'd kind of defeat the purpose of switching if not  haha  I'm not nearly as nice as the other offerer...VW is my favorite program, so that's not going anywhere.
nah, thats probably like 500 miles away. but luckily there are some other guys who dont have teams within 1000 miles who can help me =) but thanks anyway!!
4/25/2013 10:49 PM
◂ Prev 12
any1 have a retired tark ID? help! free season... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.