Another Coach_BillyG Thread!!! Topic

Posted by angmar on 4/30/2013 2:55:00 AM (view original):
Posted by tbird9423 on 4/29/2013 8:31:00 PM (view original):
Why don't we all just follow the rules that we think are good?  That's the American Way!
If it upsets you that much, feel free to leave.  HD and America.  Nothing keeping you in either place, is there?
we all play and pay....we some dont pay.......they feel can cheat and play for free..........they should leave
4/30/2013 7:23 AM
If you knowingly......i dont care if think the rule is stupid.....break the rules that 'could give you an unfair advantage' then you are cheating others whether you take advantage of that unfair advantage or not.....you CHOSE to take a short cut ...YOU CHOSE to break rules that others dont
4/30/2013 7:28 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
No one is condoning cheating or wanton rule breaking, but I think it is fair to examine the purpose of the rule and if it serves that purpose.  Billy has 3 teams in tark, the only issue seems to be that 2 of them are 770 miles apart, and not 1000.  So if he moves his South Carolina team into Florida, suddenly everyone is cool with him having 3 teams??  Seems unlikely. 

And everyone here yelling rules are rules and must be followed at all costs, I'm sure none of you had a drink before you were 21, or broke the speed limit or any other rule that was inconvenient at the time. 
4/30/2013 8:50 AM
◂ Prev 1234
Another Coach_BillyG Thread!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.