Can you promote someone too early? Topic

I wish he got better results than your average defensive SS that season.

POINT MISSED!!!!!!!
5/10/2013 10:11 PM
I'm gonna list the things dumber than you:

5/11/2013 7:32 AM
I'm going to spell comprehension CUM PRE HEN SHUN so there's a chance you grasp it.
5/11/2013 10:15 AM
Here are two examples of players I did not hold back or wait to promote.  There ratings jumps speak for themselves.

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Fernando Johnson

Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Tyrone Anderson
6/5/2013 2:40 PM
Some players progress and reach their potentials others do not. Playing time, coaching factor into the formula. I do not believe that if the same  player is allowed to kill stat wise at aa he will in fact be a better player than if he played  the same amount at a ML level. It makes much more since that a player playing the same amount would in fact benefit from better coaching unless coaching has zero impact. I have players who progressed in the majors very well as very young starters and I have players who failed to progress in the minors. 
6/9/2013 12:26 AM
I beat the drum that too many players are held in the minors too long than are brought up too early.  In my experince I can only think of player brought up criminally early.
6/20/2013 3:25 PM
Here is another guy who calls bullshit:
 Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Player Profile: Dennys Mullins

On opening day last season, my #1 starter and the previous season's Cy Young winner went down with a half season long injury. After scanning my entire system and the available free agents, I thought my best option was to call him up to the Bigs instead of pitching him at High A or AA. (Can't remember where I was going to use him and yes, I know he never should have been in Rookie ball.)  He progressed just fine, came within a few votes of ROY, and is still improving this season as well. Thanks to his help we earned a wild card birth.
6/20/2013 4:57 PM
◂ Prev 123
Can you promote someone too early? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.