starting a petition... Topic

I see no logic in that argument. You are just a hater, admit it
6/13/2013 11:59 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I am going to wait before I buy my #15 NE Patriot jersey.  Look kind of stupid wearing it if Timmy does not make the team
6/13/2013 2:47 PM
Posted by micki on 6/13/2013 11:59:00 AM (view original):
I see no logic in that argument. You are just a hater, admit it
On the other hand, your argument that he completed 75% of 8 passes is unassailably intelligent...

And, of course, your argument that the NFL should somehow "force" some team - you even picked Jacksonville, but even if they said "any team" - to take a guy who can't pass.  Perhaps you don't understand how a free market economy works.  Here's a hint - not like that.

6/13/2013 2:57 PM
Thank you
6/13/2013 3:08 PM
wait a minute.... i got to thinking here, basking in the glow of a dahsdebater compliment, then i come back in to re-read it and I'm not so sure that was a compliment or not....
6/13/2013 3:37 PM
Posted by mlent on 5/6/2013 8:03:00 PM (view original):
Tebow should sign with the Pats or the Giants and be used as "the 3 inning save man".

As Elijah and Brady get older they should stay off the field as much as possibile without hurting their teams chances of winning.

So if the Pats or giants are winning by 10 at half time bring in Tebow for the 3 inning save..

Also if Brady or Manning go down during a playoff game, Tebow would be the best chance of winning off the bench.
Well so far I got the team he should sign with
6/14/2013 7:10 PM
Posted by micki on 6/13/2013 2:47:00 PM (view original):
I am going to wait before I buy my #15 NE Patriot jersey.  Look kind of stupid wearing it if Timmy does not make the team
And also because his number with the Patriots is 5...
6/15/2013 12:22 AM
With this whole Aaron hernandez thing, we have had no stories about Tim Tebow in a whole week. I got excited when i saw this on Yahoo web page

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/england-patriots-aaron-hernandez-legal-issues-part-troubling-110400253.html

After I calmed down a bit, I read it and does not once mention Mr. Tebow. dam it to hell Yahoo, little tease

6/27/2013 10:09 AM
favorite athletes (in case you wanted to know)

Basketball - current Jimmer Fredete, past bob Mcadoo

Football - current Tim Tebow, past OJ Simpson

Baseball - current Bryce Harper, past Greg Maddux

6/27/2013 10:59 AM
So let me get this straight: there was a story about Aaron Hernandez being charged with first degree murder, his being arrested and handcuffed pretty much in front of national media, the death of someone found with multiple gunshot wounds near his house, and you were disappointed that the article is not about Tim Tebow. 

Have you heard of the war in Afghanistan ? Cause you know none of the media people covering it have mentioned Tebow either. Which I find troubling. Also this global warming thing... not one mention of Tebow. And why no discussion of the fact that Tebow was not on that plane to Cuba with Snowden, you know the one that Snowden wasn't on? Not one reporter has looked for Tebow in the Moscow airport. Someone should at least let NSA know. 
6/27/2013 11:01 AM
They should have a 24-hour Tim Tebow show.  I would watch that. 
6/27/2013 1:16 PM
...and I thought boogerlips was weird
6/27/2013 1:41 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
starting a petition... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.