My best friend Swamphawk Topic

I for one will miss him
5/4/2013 5:05 PM
Posted by kevthekidd on 5/4/2013 4:09:00 PM (view original):
...like I said......hes gone....nice to be doubted about something like this
I didn't doubt you.  I just wanted to help prove that it was the case.

I was hoping that I was wrong about the FB page.

****.  I wasn't.  He has a like for WiS. 

:(

5/4/2013 5:10 PM (edited)
5/4/2013 5:22 PM
one fer the road buddy

5/4/2013 5:26 PM
****! I really enjoyed messing with him. Now I feel guilty.
5/4/2013 6:20 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by rcrusso on 5/4/2013 6:20:00 PM (view original):
****! I really enjoyed messing with him. Now I feel guilty.
Last thoughts were probably "rcrusso done me in",, just before " atheism wasn't so hot after all"

Just kidding.   He will certainly be missed.  You should lift the ban on Dougie so you have a reason to post again.

5/4/2013 8:07 PM (edited)
Nick, he probably had a lot bigger issues than just us.
5/4/2013 8:16 PM
It's a very weird feeling to sit here and shed a tear for someone I've never met, but swamp was a very entertaining guy here in The Pit. I will miss him. Good luck on wherever the journey has taken you...hopefully you're the guy buried under this right now...I know that would be a happy place for you.

5/4/2013 8:23 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Say "hi" to Erff.

ZZOLAO
5/4/2013 10:02 PM
Life is fragile.

A lesson I need to take to heart.

RIP swamp
5/4/2013 11:00 PM
I didn't interact with him as much as many of you, but I found him to be a lively soul who added interest to this board.  I will miss him.  I hope he has found peace.
5/4/2013 11:56 PM
Kevin, sorry for your loss.  Though we disagreed on politics, I always admired his tenacity and yeah, his weird sense of humor.
He will be missed.

5/5/2013 12:46 AM
Wow, I'm sorry Kevin. I can't believe he is gone! 400 lbs eh. Not exactly a healthy weight to be sure. I will actually miss him too. He obviously believed heavily in what he believed in which I can respect.

I feel bad about the times that I was mean to him too. :(

RIP Swamphawk.
I will remember you...
5/5/2013 1:18 AM
◂ Prev 12345 Next ▸
My best friend Swamphawk Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.