Signing multiple ineligibles Topic

Posted by emy1013 on 5/5/2013 10:53:00 PM (view original):
Dacj, I would also take into consideration that on your follow up, you probably got a first level CS rep and we all know how unreliable their answers can be.

I've got one season left to burn on another ID, I think I'll give it a shot and see what happens.  I'll use the start, 30 mins, and spend every dollar on trying to recruit them, split evenly between the two.  No need to waste money on FSS, I'm just burning up that last season and then closing down that ID, so I should be able to put a pretty decent amount towards each player.  Maybe I'll be the first human coach to confirm that it can happen.......but I bet I'll end up with a walk-on in one of their spots.  We'll see.  Won't start recruiting for a couple of weeks, so it'll be a little while before I get an answer.
Did we ever get an answer to this experiment?
7/2/2013 10:50 PM
Posted by joeykw18 on 7/2/2013 10:50:00 PM (view original):
Dacj, I would also take into consideration that on your follow up, you probably got a first level CS rep and we all know how unreliable their answers can be.

I've got one season left to burn on another ID, I think I'll give it a shot and see what happens.  I'll use the start, 30 mins, and spend every dollar on trying to recruit them, split evenly between the two.  No need to waste money on FSS, I'm just burning up that last season and then closing down that ID, so I should be able to put a pretty decent amount towards each player.  Maybe I'll be the first human coach to confirm that it can happen.......but I bet I'll end up with a walk-on in one of their spots.  We'll see.  Won't start recruiting for a couple of weeks, so it'll be a little while before I get an answer.
I'm ashamed to admit that I actually forgot to try it with that team I was talking about.
7/3/2013 11:12 AM
Posted by emy1013 on 7/3/2013 11:12:00 AM (view original):
Posted by joeykw18 on 7/2/2013 10:50:00 PM (view original):

I'm ashamed to admit that I actually forgot to try it with that team I was talking about.
Haha, you blew it!  I think someone in D1 Knight just signed two, I'll try to figure out if both show up.
7/3/2013 11:17 AM
◂ Prev 12
Signing multiple ineligibles Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.