I need a list of a dozen or so deadball SP to ban Topic

Justify? 

Not really.  Just say "I'm banning a list of deadball pitchers that I think are over represented on teams.  These guys are """"""""""".  "

5/13/2013 1:48 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Some of us can rock pink shirts, I guess you can't.
5/13/2013 8:51 PM
Posted by boogerlips on 5/13/2013 7:28:00 PM (view original):
I like the guys who try and justify wearing pink shirts. You either get a very theatrical (gay) description of how manly they are and how it takes a real man...blah blah blah..., or they try and dodge justification and their voice trails off usually with the word 'salmon' mixed in there somewhere.

I just assume the guy has a wife or girlfriend who carried on long enough about him being secure enough to wear pink clothes that he wore in the hopes of shutting her up and hopefully getting some bonus sex out of the deal.  But even if the sex falls through, her silence is almost as good

At least I think so... Perhaps I've been married so long my viewpoint has skewed since it's hard to remember either wifely silence or bonus action. 

5/14/2013 3:41 PM
◂ Prev 12
I need a list of a dozen or so deadball SP to ban Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.