JA Happ Topic

While I'm glad he seems to be ok (in the I don't have to stay in hospital sense), fact is that if that was Gordie Howe, he would have got up, elbowed the mother <profanity>fucker</profanity> on first for cranking one off his head, then struck out the side.
5/8/2013 11:49 AM
So, what you're saying is, given the chance, you'd have sex with Gordie Howe.

TMI.
5/8/2013 12:01 PM
I hadn't really thought about it. I'll get back to you later.
5/8/2013 12:06 PM
My wife says normally no, but it is Gordie Howe. Sounds right to me.
5/8/2013 12:33 PM
RIP Happ's career.

See Matt Clement and Brandon McCarthy.

5/8/2013 2:39 PM
Bryce Florie says Happ's a *****.
5/8/2013 2:44 PM
Forgot about Bryce.
5/8/2013 3:00 PM

MY NAME IS GORDIE

5/8/2013 5:47 PM
Would you have sex with death?
5/8/2013 6:33 PM
NOT IF HE WAS THE LAST CANUCK ON EARTH
5/8/2013 6:46 PM

I think that's the longest I've ever seen it take them to go check on a pitcher that takes one off the head. JP tried several times to head out, but the play was still going on.

Jennings can't have been as concerned as he appeared if he made sure to leg out the triple before stopping.

5/8/2013 9:07 PM
5/8/2013 9:07 PM
Posted by Jtpsops on 5/8/2013 9:07:00 PM (view original):

I think that's the longest I've ever seen it take them to go check on a pitcher that takes one off the head. JP tried several times to head out, but the play was still going on.

Jennings can't have been as concerned as he appeared if he made sure to leg out the triple before stopping.

The world keeps turning even when babies and puppies die.
5/9/2013 8:30 AM
Posted by Jtpsops on 5/8/2013 9:07:00 PM (view original):

Gotta finish the play first.  If he stops at first and Happ gets up and is fine, or even keeps pitching, we're ripping Jennings for stopping.
5/9/2013 8:54 AM
Yeah, when you're getting paid to play professional baseball you hafta run until something MAKES you stop for the good of YOUR employer .... sure if it's my local league I stop at first, but oddly enough my league team isn't a multi-million dollar business.  Seems insensitive to take the triple that is being gifted to you, but it's his job and I can't fault him for that.
5/9/2013 3:10 PM
12 Next ▸
JA Happ Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.