Sweet Lou - Filled Topic

We've had some drama in this league and I recently took over as commissioner. The league will be centered around blogging and my HBD radio/podcasts now in addition to the private league rules that were already there. There is a win floor and a few other minor rules.

Main thing is we're looking to add longterm, competitive, and "fair" owners to a reasonably strong group.

We have a team available right now by a very good owner that has decided to leave. I will be sort of picky about who get's the team but if I know you from past leagues and we get along that would be my first choice.

http://www.whatifsports.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/FranchiseProfile.aspx?fid=5981

5/8/2013 7:24 PM
Still looking for an owner. We're at the All Star break. A decent owner could possibly get this team in the playoffs this season as a wc. (Not saying the present owner isn't "decent" - he's leaving those decisions up to who we find)
5/10/2013 5:33 PM
Also looking for votes in my Name Change poll. HBD'ers are all welcomed to vote. The poll is located here: http://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?TopicID=421020&Page=36
5/10/2013 5:36 PM
I'd be willing to take over. I know my record isn't ideal but I am much more capable than my record indicates. 
5/10/2013 6:56 PM
Posted by bruinsfan911 on 5/10/2013 6:56:00 PM (view original):
I'd be willing to take over. I know my record isn't ideal but I am much more capable than my record indicates. 
Doesn't really have to do with skill level. We have a win floor for that. Looking for people who understand that rules are guidelines not something to be "gamed", maintain minors, and return next season. That would be a good start.
5/11/2013 4:59 AM
I've made a verbal agreement with bruinsfan911 to give him the team if I don't find a more veteran player before the weekend is through. Lets get this party started if you want the team people.
5/11/2013 5:06 AM
1 day left bump.
5/11/2013 7:17 PM
Have a couple of guys interested. Making my decision tonight. Last call for the team!
5/12/2013 6:22 PM
Posted by knucklebones on 5/10/2013 5:36:00 PM (view original):
Also looking for votes in my Name Change poll. HBD'ers are all welcomed to vote. The poll is located here: http://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?TopicID=421020&Page=36
Still collecting votes for the Sweet Lou league name change. Vote if you haven't. Jon Miller is the frontrunner.
5/12/2013 6:24 PM
Pm me the league rules. I'm interested.
5/12/2013 6:48 PM
Posted by twostepper on 5/12/2013 6:48:00 PM (view original):
Pm me the league rules. I'm interested.
Done. and twostepper declined. lonestar is the frontrunner. about 4 hours to go til decision time. 
5/12/2013 10:51 PM
Ok I'm giving the team to loneranger. I'm still collecting names for the waitlist. Get dibs on your favorite league/team by signing up. I have a few on the wait/contact list for season 7. We'll definately have openings but this league is unique as I will cover both this league and Rickey with radio. Step right up and get on the waitlist. No guarantees - just a spot in line.
5/13/2013 5:12 AM
Still collecting names for season 7. I will make a list shortly of those who have already expressed interest.
5/16/2013 8:05 PM
5/16/2013 8:09 PM
Posted by knucklebones on 5/16/2013 8:09:00 PM (view original):
 Hardball Dynasty – Fantasy Baseball Sim Games - Tampa Bay Rays Franchise Profile <<< This team will be available at rollover.
The owner has agreed to give this team up before seasons end. I've offered it to someone who asked for an AL team. Waiting on a reply. Get on the waitlist as more teams or this team may be available.
5/16/2013 10:18 PM
12 Next ▸
Sweet Lou - Filled Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.