PER 3 point shooting Topic

Posted by phillyboy107 on 5/14/2013 10:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by colonels19 on 5/14/2013 5:27:00 PM (view original):
I can't believe there are so many guys out there that are open and willing to freely discuss exactly how they gameplan...my GPs are nothing special, but I'm not showing my hand.
Was kind of surprised u didn't post a false idea to fool them
I haven't been asked often for advice, but when I am, I play it straight.  I try to be helpful as possible while not providing specific information.  I try to guide their thought processes in the right direction, but I also encourage them to seek the advice of more experienced, more accomplished users as well.

I'm not out to screw anyone.

5/14/2013 11:25 PM
My settings are based around PER rating but also on the team as a whole. I want to make sure I have some guys shooting threes to balance the team, but I want the guys shooting them to be making a high percentage.

It depends upon division too. At D3 sometimes you have to let guys with somewhat lower PER shoot if you want a balanced team and they are the best you've got at the time. Those who are better coaches than me probably don't have that problem so much.

5/15/2013 8:56 AM
Posted by colonels19 on 5/14/2013 11:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Trentonjoe on 5/14/2013 6:44:00 PM (view original):
Your hand sucks. No one wants to see it.
Found any "cheaters" lately, gumshoe?
You are a piece of work (I would use another noun than work, but I want to continue to be able to post on the forums).

How about instead of attacks and whining you grow up and stop acting like a 12 year old girl who lost her Barbie Doll.

5/15/2013 9:15 AM
◂ Prev 12
PER 3 point shooting Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.