Changing player positions Topic

Posted by mojolad on 6/7/2013 2:28:00 AM (view original):
           I had a linebacker that I converted from Buddism to Scientology.   
I had a Buddist scientist that I converted to linebacker.
6/7/2013 2:14 PM
You can experiment with it. Take the LB you want, click on the change position tab and select the position. You'll see the what the ratings will do.. You won't loke what you see. This was a legitimate strategy in GD 1.0 but now, not so much.
6/8/2013 6:27 AM
I have only done a few position switches and all were at D3, as I recall.  I've only done it when took over a team and needed more of one position and less of another (example....needed more RBs and less WRs to run the Wishbone).

Out of those (lets say....maybe 6-8 total switches), only two worked well.  First, I recruited a high Blocking TE and converted him to WR in order to increase my team blocking ratings for a 100% running wishbone.  I felt like it was a good switch...but I could not really tell.....since it wasn't a focus position.

The second one.....was ABSOLUTELY STELLAR.  Took over Pro Set based team and converted the best WR to RB, since I would be running the wishbone 100%.  This guy was absolutely fantastic....after the switch he was actually my highest rated RB (he was a junior).  I had a very good stable of RBs and he was still the best.  Led the team for 2 seasons and was one of the best RBs I've ever had at D3.  He had very high ELU and SPD for D3.  I've since looked for other WRs to convert to RB on purpose....but have not found any WRs that had better Speed AND Elusiveness than RBs that I could recruit.
6/8/2013 6:50 PM
◂ Prev 12
Changing player positions Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.