Famers and Rooks — FULL AGAIN Topic

And yes, Yogi is yours.
6/15/2013 2:03 AM
full season
6/15/2013 2:14 AM
ok got it in but cant view league. very weird. too bad i cant contact cs to help me out bc will get back to me in 2 weeks
6/15/2013 2:16 AM
You don't show up in the league. MLB105797
6/15/2013 2:19 AM
22 teams entered in 15 hours. Outstanding!
6/15/2013 2:47 AM
C Ernie Lombardi   will have my team in shortly
6/15/2013 9:51 AM
A few notes on AAA:
• The only criteria WIS uses for each level is salary. Hitters: $3.8-9.6M; SP: $3.4-$9.1M; RP: $2.77-$5.2M. That's based on Merkle's very helpful AAA-JUST THE CHARTS post, which I just bumped in Sim Baseball thread.
• Check secondary positions. The C-/C 2B you have might be rated A/A- SS.
• Unlike regular drafted players, AAA normalize against the most recent RL MLB season (2012). Pitchers from most eras will underperform in strikeouts and some will overperform in OAV. Most AAA hitters from earlier eras will underperform in HR but overperform in walks. Most importantly, only modern-era pitchers' effectiveness (ERC#) will be particularly accurate.
• Because salary is the basis for providing players, if you get hitters with B stamina they are more likely to be very god. If you get someone with C or lowr, you probaby have a stud.

If you need help figuring out how to ID AAA players, let me know. The instructions in the AAA-JUST THE CHARTS thread are very accurate.

If you don't want to ID the season of each hitter but want to see secondary fielding ratings, you can bring them up to the majors in batches of 25 and click on fielding ratings. As long as you set your 25-man ML roster before the first game sims, there is no waiting period for bringing players back up.

6/15/2013 2:38 PM
nice all my guys are A stamina
6/15/2013 3:30 PM
On two teams I had 4 guys who were not A stamina. Three of them stink. Shows what I know. Actually only 2 stink, but one is a catcher on the team I drafted King Kelly.
6/15/2013 5:17 PM
◂ Prev 1...16|17|18
Famers and Rooks — FULL AGAIN Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.