My choice of this Chandler actually came down to a number of factors:
(1) Even though there may not appear to be a significant difference between a 70D rating and 90D rating for an individual, I believe that the minimum threshold for team D is 68 with a target range of 68-72. With a sub-50 Daugherty and two other rotation guys that are sub-60 I needed the 90D to maintain the minimum D level I had set for my team.
(2) The 67% efg should translate to over 70% in the sim and since Rodman and Korver have relatively low fga/min ratios, combined with uptempo means that I should be able to get 25-30% more fga’s from Chandler than his RL totals, which translates in to a lot more made shots for my team.
(3) This version of Chandler has a lower foul rate, higher draw rate and higher FT%, translating to more of a net positive in the FT battle.
(4) The way my team is built I wanted a backup PG that had: +50D, usage over 22.1, ast% over 30, with as much efg as possible, for this I really needed the few extra 100K of salary space that this version of Chandler left for me.
(5) Because of Rodman the weighted advanced rebounding numbers for my team are about where I need them to be, I can make matchup adjustments against the good rebounding teams and play more Rodman and use less Rodman against the weak rebounding teams.
(6) IMO this version of Chandler is a better all-around fit for my team given what I was looking to accomplish.
Badja, It may appear that a number of my decisions are without much rhyme or reason to some, but rest assured there is always some logical reason behind each decision, whether or not that logic is actually flawed is a topic for another discussion.