Thanks for your generous donation Matt! Topic

I think in the context toddcomm was speaking, being stupid with your money is a different thing than not caring about it.
5/22/2013 1:31 PM
Posted by AlCheez on 5/22/2013 1:05:00 PM (view original):
I, for one, am shocked that toddcomm's phone isn't constantly ringing with celebrities asking him how they should go about making charitible contributions...
If Matt Kemp had called, he could've saved himself some grief.
5/22/2013 2:03 PM
I think it's more like trading one form of grief for another.
5/22/2013 2:09 PM
I thought this article re: Red Cross and how they spend their money was interesting.  We assumed earlier that they're there before insurance/FEMA, etc, it appears that's not entirely how they operate.

bigstory.ap.org/article/much-red-cross-fund-sandy-aid-still-unspent
5/28/2013 9:48 AM

It may not be entirely how they operate but they are there first.   FEMA and insurance companies have red tape to clear.    The Red Cross is handing out water bottles when FEMA is still doing paperwork. 

5/28/2013 10:03 AM

Good thing he changed to a flat rate....

Doesn't look like he'll hit many homers over the next couple of weeks.

5/31/2013 4:35 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Time for Matt Kemp to pony up again!
6/1/2013 10:36 AM
◂ Prev 1...7|8|9
Thanks for your generous donation Matt! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.