Most deserted Division/World? Topic

Not to try to be depressing here. :) One of the Ivy League coaches in D1AA Wilkinson (where I play) noted that there were 33 human coaches there. He also correctly stated that if you have a pulse, you should make the postseason...

Any Divisions/Worlds have similar numbers? Just curious. And this is not a post arguing that WIS should collapse worlds. Although if others want to argue that, that's your prerogative..

JC
5/22/2013 10:17 PM
Posted by jc1796 on 5/22/2013 10:17:00 PM (view original):
Not to try to be depressing here. :) One of the Ivy League coaches in D1AA Wilkinson (where I play) noted that there were 33 human coaches there. He also correctly stated that if you have a pulse, you should make the postseason...

Any Divisions/Worlds have similar numbers? Just curious. And this is not a post arguing that WIS should collapse worlds. Although if others want to argue that, that's your prerogative..

JC
But we have 7 humans in the Ivy
5/23/2013 8:09 AM
30 in 1AA Hayes. Only two non-sims in Ivy. But it's all good - a sim took me down hard for the CC. 
5/23/2013 12:09 PM
I think it should be condensed a little.
5/24/2013 11:09 AM
I am not sure DIAA is a good gauge as I would guess a majority of coaches hate DIAA and move up to get out of that division, 41 n DIAA Stagg.  BUT if you look at DIA and DII it is a lot more full.  
5/24/2013 7:16 PM
Posted by trombumpet on 5/24/2013 7:16:00 PM (view original):
I am not sure DIAA is a good gauge as I would guess a majority of coaches hate DIAA and move up to get out of that division, 41 n DIAA Stagg.  BUT if you look at DIA and DII it is a lot more full.  
I prefer D1aa and DIi. Each level has its unique set of pros and cons just as each coach has there own pref. I'm still hoping that wen this bêta is rolled out we have a lot more choices as far as the game goes.
5/26/2013 9:14 AM
Posted by starfinder77 on 5/26/2013 9:14:00 AM (view original):
Posted by trombumpet on 5/24/2013 7:16:00 PM (view original):
I prefer D1aa and DIi. Each level has its unique set of pros and cons just as each coach has there own pref. I'm still hoping that wen this bêta is rolled out we have a lot more choices as far as the game goes.
Well I'm hoping the BETA isn't rolled out anytime soon since it isn't very good right now...
5/26/2013 1:44 PM
The funny thing was that when I first signed up for a ten pack, I thought that's crazy. Now I'm thinking that maybe abou half of wat I need.
5/26/2013 3:41 PM
Beta is definitely brutal at the moment.  BUT it is improving from the initial kick off.
5/26/2013 5:09 PM
My Wayne State is in Camp World D2 in the NSIC conference. I'm the Only Human in the conference    !
5/27/2013 4:33 PM
That is using the loosest interpretation of human, too.
5/27/2013 9:09 PM
I think the better question is why is anyone still playing this coin flip game? My answer is I haven't run out of seasons yet, but thankfully I'm out in one world this season so I can stop wasting my time with this bullshit
5/27/2013 9:12 PM
Posted by bakerbarnett on 5/27/2013 9:12:00 PM (view original):
I think the better question is why is anyone still playing this coin flip game? My answer is I haven't run out of seasons yet, but thankfully I'm out in one world this season so I can stop wasting my time with this bullshit
  Is it possable I detect an unhappy camper  ?  
5/29/2013 3:18 PM
You can quit whenever you want to.
5/29/2013 3:32 PM

Game certainly has its moments , but I am enjoying it .

5/29/2013 7:47 PM
12 Next ▸
Most deserted Division/World? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.