I miss swamp Topic

For Swampy, wherever you are.

5/29/2013 5:09 PM
Still never a death notice or anything.  Kinda weird.
5/29/2013 9:48 PM
NOT QUITE A "PAUL IS DEAD" LEVEL RUMOUR YET.......
5/30/2013 5:25 AM
Suicides are left out of the papers sometimes.
5/30/2013 8:00 AM
  I didn't know leading the charge in the 2010 retaking of the House was called quitting.  Dems are still ****** about that.  Then she double dutched you in 2012.  

I didn't know taking over the leading conservative think tank and leaving a seat that is safely Republican was quitting.  That one is gonna come back to bite you.  

I didn't know you had to stay in the House for your entire life.  Somebody please tell Charlie Rangel. What will she do next? I suppose as soon as she takes care of the legal bills piled on her by the Demo-Nazis and their lawyers ala Palim, she'll be back to kick your ***. Why didn't Charlie have to pay for lawyers for his illegal beachfront property?

Funny how those Demo-Nazis work with the IRS and lawyers with tax-payer money to destroy innocent peoples lives.

Review:  The cartoon is stupid. Only a low information voter type would post it. Jarred and Dave need to make sure my fries are hot and the order is correct. 
5/30/2013 7:36 PM
5/30/2013 8:28 PM
The tea baggers didn't double Dutch **** in 2012.
5/30/2013 8:40 PM
Doug, glad to see you are still eschewing the treatment for your syphilis
5/30/2013 8:50 PM
Posted by DougOut on 5/30/2013 7:36:00 PM (view original):
  I didn't know leading the charge in the 2010 retaking of the House was called quitting.  Dems are still ****** about that.  Then she double dutched you in 2012.  

I didn't know taking over the leading conservative think tank and leaving a seat that is safely Republican was quitting.  That one is gonna come back to bite you.  

I didn't know you had to stay in the House for your entire life.  Somebody please tell Charlie Rangel. What will she do next? I suppose as soon as she takes care of the legal bills piled on her by the Demo-Nazis and their lawyers ala Palim, she'll be back to kick your ***. Why didn't Charlie have to pay for lawyers for his illegal beachfront property?

Funny how those Demo-Nazis work with the IRS and lawyers with tax-payer money to destroy innocent peoples lives.

Review:  The cartoon is stupid. Only a low information voter type would post it. Jarred and Dave need to make sure my fries are hot and the order is correct. 
5/30/2013 9:18 PM
  Four replies. Not one thought.
5/30/2013 9:38 PM
I think the Tea Baggers did jack **** in the 2012 election.  Is that better?
5/30/2013 9:57 PM

Safely Republican?  Ha!  She barely won re-election, edged out her opponent by less than 5K votes, hardly a mandate, especially when she had a war chest of $23M.  She got out before the voters got another shot at kicking her out.

5/30/2013 10:57 PM

Who's money should the IRS be using?  Because if corporations start funding the IRS, they would never pay a dime of taxes or allow any investigations. 

Why don't you go back in exile and finish off your sentence for losing the bet to Cresty, you need the rest.

5/30/2013 11:00 PM
5/31/2013 1:50 PM
5/31/2013 1:51 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
I miss swamp Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.