I miss swamp Topic

Posted by jiml60 on 5/30/2013 10:57:00 PM (view original):
  I didn't know taking over the leading conservative think tank and leaving a seat that is safely Republican was quitting.  That one is gonna come back to bite you. 

Safely Republican?  Ha!  She barely won re-election, edged out her opponent by less than 5K votes, hardly a mandate, especially when she had a war chest of $23M.  She got out before the voters got another shot at kicking her out.

Oh Lord! 

I'm sorry Jim, but another mistake like that and I'll have to slide you over from the "rabid commie wants to destroy America" column to the low information voter list.

She is a he. He is in South Carolina. He runs the Heritage Foundation and she has to dig herself out from the IRS harassment obama has inflicted to countless millions of Americans while stealing the election and committing civil rights violations and supporting voter fraud. 

Do not boast. Read first, then post. 

YER WELCOME
5/31/2013 6:17 PM
Posted by jiml60 on 5/30/2013 11:00:00 PM (view original):
  I didn't know taking over the leading conservative think tank and leaving a seat that is safely Republican was quitting.  That one is gonna come back to bite you. 

Who's money should the IRS be using?  Because if corporations start funding the IRS, they would never pay a dime of taxes or allow any investigations. 

Why don't you go back in exile and finish off your sentence for losing the bet to Cresty, you need the rest.

OH LORDY LORDY LORDY!

Jim. I'm doing everything I can to keep you off the dumbshit list.  You are pushing the limits.

The ONLY money the IRS has comes from the money it collects from the TAXPAYER.  What do you mean who's money they should use? They got one source. And they squeeze it.

Corporations do fund the IRS. Just ask G.E.  And Obama.  And the DNC.

Now what would happen if we turned the coin a little bit and looked at it from another angle?  What if BIG GOVERNMENT funded the IRS?  Would they just fall all over  themselves to please BG? 

Well......it just so happens that is the case. Stay tuned in the coming days.  Hopefully you won't make another stupid, uninformed post and occsid gets to a doctor and therapist Nancy gets rman to have an original thought.  We'll be right back after this commercial about something you really need and should and will be able to buy as soon as we get Hitler out of the White House.

5/31/2013 6:40 PM
This dumbshit list wouldn't be the one that you have held the number 1 ranking on forever?
5/31/2013 6:59 PM
His lead is so large it will NEVAH be overtaken...
5/31/2013 7:14 PM
Even by JClarkCockEater...
5/31/2013 7:14 PM
  Boys, boys boys.

You need to move on to the next level. 

Get out of the arena of personal attacks and enter the world of actual debate.

Most of you will fall by the wayside.  Perhaps one or two of you will be worthy. 

Plusewise you'll have to have facts. 

I'm not here to replace Swamp.  I'm not gonna reply to every jackass on the planet. 

Step it up or lay down.
5/31/2013 7:49 PM
**** off cockeater. 
5/31/2013 8:33 PM
Posted by DougOut on 5/31/2013 6:17:00 PM (view original):

Safely Republican?  Ha!  She barely won re-election, edged out her opponent by less than 5K votes, hardly a mandate, especially when she had a war chest of $23M.  She got out before the voters got another shot at kicking her out.

Oh Lord! 

I'm sorry Jim, but another mistake like that and I'll have to slide you over from the "rabid commie wants to destroy America" column to the low information voter list.

She is a he. He is in South Carolina. He runs the Heritage Foundation and she has to dig herself out from the IRS harassment obama has inflicted to countless millions of Americans while stealing the election and committing civil rights violations and supporting voter fraud. 

YER WELCOME
Now you are saying that Obama stole the election?  I think yet again you have the facts a little mixed up.  The one who stole the election was your old bud W.  You dont remember the black vote being thrown out the window in so many Florida ridings?  Now tell us Douggie, how did O steal it?
5/31/2013 8:49 PM
Posted by greeny9 on 5/31/2013 8:49:00 PM (view original):

Oh Lord! 

YER WELCOME
Now you are saying that Obama stole the election?  I think yet again you have the facts a little mixed up.  The one who stole the election was your old bud W.  You dont remember the black vote being thrown out the window in so many Florida ridings?  Now tell us Douggie, how did O steal it?
  Voter suppression.

5/31/2013 8:51 PM
What do you expect from Doug?  He doesn't even have the integrity to stick to the terms of a bet. 
5/31/2013 8:52 PM
Posted by DougOut on 5/31/2013 6:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by jiml60 on 5/30/2013 11:00:00 PM (view original):

Who's money should the IRS be using?  Because if corporations start funding the IRS, they would never pay a dime of taxes or allow any investigations. 

Why don't you go back in exile and finish off your sentence for losing the bet to Cresty, you need the rest.

OH LORDY LORDY LORDY!

Jim. I'm doing everything I can to keep you off the dumbshit list.  You are pushing the limits.

The ONLY money the IRS has comes from the money it collects from the TAXPAYER.  What do you mean who's money they should use? They got one source. And they squeeze it.

Corporations do fund the IRS. Just ask G.E.  And Obama.  And the DNC.

Now what would happen if we turned the coin a little bit and looked at it from another angle?  What if BIG GOVERNMENT funded the IRS?  Would they just fall all over  themselves to please BG? 

Well......it just so happens that is the case. Stay tuned in the coming days.  Hopefully you won't make another stupid, uninformed post and occsid gets to a doctor and therapist Nancy gets rman to have an original thought.  We'll be right back after this commercial about something you really need and should and will be able to buy as soon as we get Hitler out of the White House.

Funny that you specifically mention GE as a tax payer when everybody with half a brain knows that they dont.  http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/25/business/economy/25tax.html?ref=butnobodypaysthat&_r=0

Silly republican just cant get his facts straight.

5/31/2013 8:53 PM
Posted by DougOut on 5/31/2013 8:51:00 PM (view original):

Oh Lord! 

YER WELCOME
  Voter suppression.

Hahahahahahahahaha, that's the funniest **** ever posted.
5/31/2013 8:55 PM
Posted by DougOut on 5/31/2013 8:51:00 PM (view original):

Oh Lord! 

YER WELCOME
  Voter suppression.

If you dont mind prove it.  Give us links to well established TRUSTED sources, in other words not Fixed news.
5/31/2013 8:56 PM
Posted by The Taint on 5/31/2013 8:52:00 PM (view original):
What do you expect from Doug?  He doesn't even have the integrity to stick to the terms of a bet. 
  Been there.  Done that.  Talk to Crusty.

5/31/2013 8:56 PM
Talk to Crusty?  So if Crusty told you to go **** yourself, you'd stick your dick in your ***?  If Crusty told you to jump off a bridge, you'd go ahead and leap?   Typical repug.  You should man up and stick to your word...but you don't have the integrity to do such a thing. 
5/31/2013 9:01 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
I miss swamp Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.