I miss swamp Topic

Posted by greeny9 on 5/31/2013 8:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by DougOut on 5/31/2013 6:40:00 PM (view original):
Posted by jiml60 on 5/30/2013 11:00:00 PM (view original):
  I didn't know taking over the leading conservative think tank and leaving a seat that is safely Republican was quitting.  That one is gonna come back to bite you. 

Who's money should the IRS be using?  Because if corporations start funding the IRS, they would never pay a dime of taxes or allow any investigations. 

Why don't you go back in exile and finish off your sentence for losing the bet to Cresty, you need the rest.

OH LORDY LORDY LORDY!

Jim. I'm doing everything I can to keep you off the dumbshit list.  You are pushing the limits.

The ONLY money the IRS has comes from the money it collects from the TAXPAYER.  What do you mean who's money they should use? They got one source. And they squeeze it.

Corporations do fund the IRS. Just ask G.E.  And Obama.  And the DNC.

Now what would happen if we turned the coin a little bit and looked at it from another angle?  What if BIG GOVERNMENT funded the IRS?  Would they just fall all over  themselves to please BG? 

Well......it just so happens that is the case. Stay tuned in the coming days.  Hopefully you won't make another stupid, uninformed post and occsid gets to a doctor and therapist Nancy gets rman to have an original thought.  We'll be right back after this commercial about something you really need and should and will be able to buy as soon as we get Hitler out of the White House.

Funny that you specifically mention GE as a tax payer when everybody with half a brain knows that they dont.  http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/25/business/economy/25tax.html?ref=butnobodypaysthat&_r=0

Silly republican just cant get his facts straight.

Greeny finally got one right.  He just doesn't know it.

obama gave GE a pass. They gave obama money. GE gets to slide and obama gets re-elected. 

CEO was obamas biggest supporter back in the day.  Windmills.  Green energy. Fraud and theft sanctioned by the government on mom and dads dime. SICK!

So once again silly Republican is right and low information voter is wrong.

Low information voter greeny needs to get his facts straight.
5/31/2013 9:06 PM
Posted by DougOut on 5/31/2013 9:06:00 PM (view original):
  I didn't know taking over the leading conservative think tank and leaving a seat that is safely Republican was quitting.  That one is gonna come back to bite you. 

Who's money should the IRS be using?  Because if corporations start funding the IRS, they would never pay a dime of taxes or allow any investigations. 

Why don't you go back in exile and finish off your sentence for losing the bet to Cresty, you need the rest.

OH LORDY LORDY LORDY!

Jim. I'm doing everything I can to keep you off the dumbshit list.  You are pushing the limits.

The ONLY money the IRS has comes from the money it collects from the TAXPAYER.  What do you mean who's money they should use? They got one source. And they squeeze it.

Now what would happen if we turned the coin a little bit and looked at it from another angle?  What if BIG GOVERNMENT funded the IRS?  Would they just fall all over  themselves to please BG? 

Well......it just so happens that is the case. Stay tuned in the coming days.  Hopefully you won't make another stupid, uninformed post and occsid gets to a doctor and therapist Nancy gets rman to have an original thought.  We'll be right back after this commercial about something you really need and should and will be able to buy as soon as we get Hitler out of the White House.

Funny that you specifically mention GE as a tax payer when everybody with half a brain knows that they dont.  http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/25/business/economy/25tax.html?ref=butnobodypaysthat&_r=0

obama gave GE a pass. They gave obama money. GE gets to slide and obama gets re-elected. 

CEO was obamas biggest supporter back in the day.  Windmills.  Green energy. Fraud and theft sanctioned by the government on mom and dads dime. SICK!

You love spewing crap but dont back it up with any evidence.  Until you can prove it you get the so called low information voter award.  And BTW I am Canadian, so Im not a voter in your esteemed country.  You and Swamp surely are (were) 2 peas in a pod.

Wait a second though, I thought you repugs are all for Corporations paying the minimum tax possible.  Why are you complaining about this?

5/31/2013 9:10 PM
GE wasn't paying taxes all the back to Reagan's day, it's one of the reasons Reagan closed tax loopholes....errrr raised taxes.
5/31/2013 9:11 PM
Of course like Bob Dole recently said, Reagan wouldn't have made it out of the GOP primary today.
5/31/2013 9:14 PM
Posted by greeny9 on 5/31/2013 9:11:00 PM (view original):

OH LORDY LORDY LORDY!

You love spewing crap but dont back it up with any evidence.  Until you can prove it you get the so called low information voter award.  And BTW I am Canadian, so Im not a voter in your esteemed country.  You and Swamp surely are (were) 2 peas in a pod.

Wait a second though, I thought you repugs are all for Corporations paying the minimum tax possible.  Why are you complaining about this?

GLAD to hear you are a Canadian. 

You can shut up forever now.

Goodbye.
5/31/2013 9:18 PM
Just like a repug, trying to squash free speech.  Typical.
5/31/2013 9:19 PM
  Good to know you jumped from blaming it on Bush and went back to the source of your angst. 

Blame it on Ronnie. He's dead.  Can't fight back.  Perfect target !  

Somebody that can't respond.
5/31/2013 9:23 PM
Can't read either.......I said Reagan fixed the loopholes.  Not blaming him at all.  I'll just chalk you up in the low intelligence column...low intelligence with zero integrity you welching bastard.  You really should just shut the **** up until you are man enough to abide by the terms of a bet you lost.  Until then you are just a pissant.  Pissant Dougout.
5/31/2013 9:24 PM
  It was fun playing with you boobs and your one line retorts.

I really hope there is at least one of you that can stand with me. 

I enjoy a conversation.  I'm waiting for one of you to have one.

Goodnight girls.
5/31/2013 9:28 PM
Goodnight pissant.
5/31/2013 10:03 PM
Posted by The Taint on 5/31/2013 9:14:00 PM (view original):
Of course like Bob Dole recently said, Reagan wouldn't have made it out of the GOP primary today.
Yep.  He is a conservative.  Repugs don't like them.  Heck even JFK is too conservative for the Repugs.
5/31/2013 10:18 PM
Posted by DougOut on 5/31/2013 9:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by greeny9 on 5/31/2013 9:11:00 PM (view original):

OH LORDY LORDY LORDY!

GLAD to hear you are a Canadian. 

You can shut up forever now.

Goodbye.
whats that? still offering up no evidence for your claims?  Just saying because I am Canadian that I need to shut up now.  Good thing you dont want to have a conversation.  I know why, its because you cant beat me.  You have yet to prove any of your claims, something that I have come to expect from repugs in the pit.  Actually Baker likes to post lots of links, but I dont feel like reading his right wing propaganda.  But, hey, at least he tries.
5/31/2013 11:12 PM
Posted by The Taint on 5/31/2013 8:52:00 PM (view original):
What do you expect from Doug?  He doesn't even have the integrity to stick to the terms of a bet. 
he bet me 20 on the election and paid up immediately after he lost
6/1/2013 12:19 AM
Posted by raucous on 5/31/2013 10:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 5/31/2013 9:14:00 PM (view original):
Yep.  He is a conservative.  Repugs don't like them.  Heck even JFK is too conservative for the Repugs.
RONNIE RAYGUN?  CONSERVATIVE? EAISED TAXES 11 TIMES, GREW THE SIZE OF FED. GOVT. GAVE AMESTY TO MILLIONS OF ILLEGALS

SAINT RONNIE----MYTHICAL CONSERVATIVE

MUCOUS-DELUSIONAL TEABAGGER
6/1/2013 5:06 AM
Posted by occsid on 5/31/2013 8:33:00 PM (view original):
**** off cockeater. 
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!!!
6/1/2013 12:48 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
I miss swamp Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.