I miss swamp Topic

Posted by DougOut on 5/31/2013 6:17:00 PM (view original):
Posted by jiml60 on 5/30/2013 10:57:00 PM (view original):
  I didn't know taking over the leading conservative think tank and leaving a seat that is safely Republican was quitting.  That one is gonna come back to bite you. 

Safely Republican?  Ha!  She barely won re-election, edged out her opponent by less than 5K votes, hardly a mandate, especially when she had a war chest of $23M.  She got out before the voters got another shot at kicking her out.

Oh Lord! 

I'm sorry Jim, but another mistake like that and I'll have to slide you over from the "rabid commie wants to destroy America" column to the low information voter list.

She is a he. He is in South Carolina. He runs the Heritage Foundation and she has to dig herself out from the IRS harassment obama has inflicted to countless millions of Americans while stealing the election and committing civil rights violations and supporting voter fraud. 

Do not boast. Read first, then post. 

YER WELCOME
Mistake?  Can you point it out with facts?  Of course you can't.  Your style is to go off on a tangent without backing up your allegations then claim victory.

We really missed that the last 6 months, welcher.

6/1/2013 1:26 PM
  Easy boy. It's a new day. Calm down.

I know you want some of this.  Just don't get all pushy and jumpin' in and ****.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.  Again.

Perhaps we should reintroduce ourselves. 

You go first. What is your real name and e-mail address? Actual address? Who do you hang with? What are their names? What are you doing now? Do you go to church? Why? Who do you go to church with? I want names. Do you have  children? How many and what are their names? Please submit your VIN number and plate. If a woodchuck could chuck wood how much wood would you chuck on master obama? Seven or ten? How many bullets in your clip? Do you own a Bible? Why? We'll get back to you. This is just the beginning of page one. I have 25 more pages you MUST fill out. Send them over to me quickly and I'll get back to you in about 3 years if you're still around.
6/1/2013 1:34 PM (edited)
Posted by DougOut on 5/31/2013 9:23:00 PM (view original):
  Good to know you jumped from blaming it on Bush and went back to the source of your angst. 

Blame it on Ronnie. He's dead.  Can't fight back.  Perfect target !  

Somebody that can't respond.
Dying doesn't let him off the hook.
6/1/2013 1:28 PM
Posted by DougOut on 5/31/2013 8:56:00 PM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 5/31/2013 8:52:00 PM (view original):
What do you expect from Doug?  He doesn't even have the integrity to stick to the terms of a bet. 
  Been there.  Done that.  Talk to Crusty.

Terms were for a year, just because Cresty made a sympathetic gesture doesn't mean you paid off your bet, welcher.
6/1/2013 1:32 PM
Hi poopy pants. Hope you feel better soon.
6/1/2013 1:46 PM
lol
6/1/2013 5:13 PM
Posted by bobprobert on 6/1/2013 12:19:00 AM (view original):
Posted by The Taint on 5/31/2013 8:52:00 PM (view original):
What do you expect from Doug?  He doesn't even have the integrity to stick to the terms of a bet. 
he bet me 20 on the election and paid up immediately after he lost
You're a coke sniffing, hooker banging dead man. What do you know about integrity? He's a welcher
6/2/2013 12:40 AM
hooker banging is a pejorative now?
6/2/2013 1:18 AM

ONLY CRACK WHORES

6/2/2013 5:40 AM
and crusty knows crack whores!!!
6/5/2013 2:13 AM
A perfect example of why we still miss swampy; it would be hilarious to listen to him try and stand up for the stupidity of the TeaBaggers in this story:

www.theeverlastinggopstoppers.com/2013/08/ted-cruz-supporter-canada-foreign-soil-video/

“As far as I’m concerned, Canada is not really foreign soil.”

Republican Texas voter Christina Katok - a birther who thinks President Obama was born in Kenya and therefore ineligible to be President – had a different view when it comes to Cruz,

8/23/2013 5:22 PM
TEABAGGERS DON'T MIND FOREIGN WHITES

IF THAT WAS SWEDEN ON OUR SOUTHERN BORDER, AND SWEDES WERE SNEAKING OVER THE RIO GRANDE, THEY WOULD BE WELCOMED
8/23/2013 5:32 PM
I'll explain to JIM in a way Swamp would be proud of.

Firstly Canada is the home of our closest and dearest friends, he would say. They protect our backside.

Then Swamp would inform dim60 to the fact that the mother of Cruz is an American and so he is automatically a citizen of these here United States.

Swamp might also point out that Cruz, unlike our current commander in disbelief, produced his birth certificate in a matter of hours and his was the original. 

Then he would point out that Sarah Palin NEVER said she could see Russia from her back door. His subtle point being weak lib minds repeating their masters.

Then he would say something nice and invite continued debate and go on forever until he injected himself into another pointless argument. Like this one.

And that's the difference between Swamp and the rest of us. Swamp was a nice guy.

I'm telling you to **** off.
8/23/2013 6:04 PM
"...the fact that the mother of Cruz is an American and so he is automatically a citizen of these here United States."

He may be a citizen, but that still doesn't allow him to be President.  Here are the qualifications:

The person must be a natural-born citizen of the United States and must have been a permanent resident of the United States of America for at least 14 years. Additionally, a candidate must not have served more than one previous term as president, not have been impeached by the Senate, and not have participated in a rebellion against the United States. Candidate must be at least 35 years of age.

You did explain it in a way that Swamp would be proud of, he always seemed to forget important facts or try to mislead the conversation.
Congratulations on that, welcher.

8/23/2013 10:36 PM
swamp died for your sins, Doug.

too soon?
8/23/2013 11:21 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
I miss swamp Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.