Branch Rickey. Full Topic

We are still looking for 5 good owners to take over these teams. I know some of you are thinking of picking up another team and let me say Brach Rickey is the best place to do so. Come join us and see for yourself why I say this would be one of the best leagues you have ever joined.
6/8/2013 2:44 AM
Bumpity bump bump, bump bump
6/8/2013 8:23 PM
Down to 3 we should be down to two later today.
6/9/2013 8:44 AM
We are down to two teams. Come join us and be ready to budget Tuesday.
6/10/2013 2:46 AM
Need just 2 more to get the season rolling.

We've got a core of long-term and dedicated owners. And some guys new to the world with solid HBD track records.

Check the standings the past few seasons to see who balanced this world is.

Good anti-tanking rules and a core of GMs who invest the time needed to maintain balance. Tankers definitely not wanted.
6/10/2013 3:08 PM
I have gottene  a lot of good new owners to join the league this season that has had many years of HBD experience. We are growing with a lot of competitive coaches. We have two more teams to fill so join up and lets get this party started.
6/10/2013 11:53 PM

Looking forward to this season in Rickey. Come join us and see what I mean . . . 

6/11/2013 12:34 PM
I expressed interest in joining but haven't heard back from the commissioner.
6/11/2013 1:23 PM
We are full.
6/12/2013 12:16 PM
◂ Prev 123
Branch Rickey. Full Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.