Branch Rickey. Full Topic

We have just got to the world series in Branch Rickey and we are looking for some dedicated owners to join us. I will post the available teams after the WS and I know exactly who is leaving but in the mean time browse over our website, not blog, and that will let you know what a good league this is.

Branch Rickey website
5/27/2013 2:07 AM

This is a wonderful world with a wonderful commissioner, wonderful retention, wonderful competition and wonderful owners.

And I ought to know about wonderful.

5/27/2013 6:58 PM
Go on and check out the Branch Rickey website if you haven't yet. I added season player records to the site.
5/28/2013 10:58 AM
We have a great league, a great website that is often updated, and an awsome commish who will do anything to make this the most enjoyable league you have ever joined. Come join us in Branch Rickey and see what I'm talking about. We will be ready to start filling in a few days so message me about the team you want.
5/28/2013 3:30 PM
We have a cap on Int FA spending and a min win rule. As close to a No Tanking world as you're going to find.

So if your strategy is to lose 110+ games for a few seasons and load up on #1 draft picks and top Int FAs, this is not a good world for you.

If you like honest competition and a balanced world (only one 100 win team this season), you should join us.
5/30/2013 2:40 PM
I might be interested in this team:

http://wisjournal.com/HBD/Pages/Popups/FranchiseProfile.aspx?fid=5110

Pm me with the details please.
5/30/2013 3:28 PM
Check out the final AL standings.

1 game between the #1 seed and the #7 seed (who missed the playoffs).

This might be the most competitive HBD world running.

No team is more than a few players or seasons away from a legit shot at the WS.

6/1/2013 4:06 AM (edited)
Our league is about to roll over soon. Hurry and select the team of your choice. We have a great league with an awesome up to date website unlike most leagues with those boring blogs that haven't been updated since 2008. Everyone has a day so no matter if you are new or a veteran. We do have a 20 million dollar prospect budget that you can't exceed. It makes it to where the smarter guy gets the better IFAs.
5/31/2013 8:55 AM

This world is a winner!

5/31/2013 8:22 PM
We roll over in 1-2 days. Email ebet to claim your team this weekend.  We could start the next season in a few days.
6/1/2013 4:08 AM
Im in. Just emailed ebet.
6/1/2013 10:48 AM
Just sent you the invite offshorebron. I will post the other teams when I get in to my computer. We will have 12 openings which is the most I have had since commish so there are plenty of opportunities for you guys to grab a great playoff team right now. One team made a WS appearance just two seasons ago. Up to date website for the league, not a blog, and everyone has a voice of opinion in this league.
6/1/2013 12:12 PM

ebet. Please hold my team and send the password. Thought I had re-upped. Thanks.  --mw
6/1/2013 1:01 PM
We still have some good teams open looking for some good dedicated owners. Sitemail me with the team you are interested in.
6/2/2013 1:57 PM
123 Next ▸
Branch Rickey. Full Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.