GO SPURS!!! Topic

I'm probably in the minority but, i've always liked the Spurs (as long as the Celtics aren't contenders). Loved David, when Tim got there they got alot better. Love Manu, & Tony's game...I think what draws me to them is, they're not arrogant, or show-offs. They just play great team basketball.
5/28/2013 8:47 AM
Agreed.
5/28/2013 12:51 PM
The only time I want the Spurs to win is vs the Lakers. I'll make an exception for this season and include rooting for them if they face the Heat.

If Duncan and Ginobili retire afterwards, even better.
5/28/2013 1:12 PM
I'm just going to hijack for the Indiana-Miami series. This is the best player in the NBA flopping like a clown:

5/28/2013 11:31 PM
Ginobili could give acting classes.   Like the Spurs though.

However, SA has not matched up well with MIA lately and LBJ has the revenge factor.  Hard to call a winner.

5/29/2013 8:49 AM (edited)

I think James, Wade, Bosh, Allen, and Battier would make a great Olympic Diving Team.

The NBA needs to step-up and start fining / suspending these clowns (and everyone else who does it).

5/29/2013 11:20 AM
Every NBA foul call is mostly a joke.. it seems like they randomly pick when to call fouls and when not to.. flopping doesn't help.. but there are probably 5 fouls on every play they could call..
5/29/2013 11:45 AM
Posted by all3 on 5/29/2013 11:20:00 AM (view original):

I think James, Wade, Bosh, Allen, and Battier would make a great Olympic Diving Team.

The NBA needs to step-up and start fining / suspending these clowns (and everyone else who does it).

Fines won't/don't  do a thing.  $5k is nothing to 90% of the guys in the NBA.   Now, if they upped it to $100k, we might see some changes.  Also, i think the Refs need to be more accountable too.  Fine those *******. 

Suspending is to harsh (unless it's insane diving).

5/29/2013 1:29 PM
eastern conference could easily be 3-1 in a shocker at the moment
5/29/2013 2:40 PM
I think the Heat will squeak this one out and I think the Spurs are a better matchup for them than Indiana. Unless we think Tiago Splitter is gonna dominate them inside. But it's clear the big 3 are pretty much a big 1 at the moment.. I would think the Spurs are the favorite to win now.
5/29/2013 3:49 PM
Posted by logain on 5/29/2013 3:49:00 PM (view original):
I think the Heat will squeak this one out and I think the Spurs are a better matchup for them than Indiana. Unless we think Tiago Splitter is gonna dominate them inside. But it's clear the big 3 are pretty much a big 1 at the moment.. I would think the Spurs are the favorite to win now.
Have you seen Bosh?  Me either...
5/29/2013 4:35 PM
Posted by 05nomar05 on 5/29/2013 4:35:00 PM (view original):
Have you seen Bosh?  Me either...
I saw Bosh.  He is standing 24 feet from the basket trying to take Ray Allen's job.
5/29/2013 10:10 PM
I think the Spurs are a nightmare for the Heat.  The lack of athletic prowess is made up by the fact that they are light years smarter about the game of basketball.  Plus anyone with down low talent is going to punish the Heat if the have some back court talent to go with the bigs.  I think Duncan and Splitter with Parker, Ginobili, and Green makes that point. 
5/29/2013 10:15 PM
Agreed. Dwyane Wade being hurt is a killer as well. Fair chance for Pacers to win this series vs Miami anyways.
5/29/2013 10:37 PM (edited)
Wade's knee injury probably happened during one of his overdone flails trying to draw a foul.
5/29/2013 11:50 PM
12345 Next ▸
GO SPURS!!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.