Multiple Teams in a World Topic

Posted by taniajane on 5/25/2014 4:27:00 PM (view original):
Your gibberish dcy0827 is to have your brothers in the same world because you are "competitive". Gee, I am to buy your excuse that you and your "brothers" are not "competitive" enough to share information to have an advantage on strangers? Get a  real life. Go bowling with your brothers.  But don't try to snow me with the poor me and my brothers routine.
i have to beat this dead horse one more time... who the hell defines competitive as sharing information to gain an unfair advantages? isn't the the exact opposite of the competitive spirit? thats wanting to win at all costs, selfishness - not competitiveness.

i know i am blinded by my competitiveness, but i genuinely think many of the coaches here are highly competitive individuals, and to those folks, unfair advantages only cheapen a win, if not ruin it completely. there's a big difference between being competitive and being solely guided by wanting to win. from where im standing, those things couldn't be more different. i always have to wonder if the folks who cant see that difference, are actually the ones with the secret teams they are using to take advantage of the system. i understand the rules aren't written for the folks who don't need them in the first place, so this is only half relevant to the rule debate (if that), but still...
5/26/2014 2:47 PM

This topic died a merciful death a year ago.  Why has it been exhumed to be beaten on some more?
5/26/2014 3:15 PM
Posted by emy1013 on 5/26/2014 2:21:00 PM (view original):
Your gibberish dcy0827 is to have your brothers in the same world because you are "competitive". Gee, I am to buy your excuse that you and your "brothers" are not "competitive" enough to share information to have an advantage on strangers? Get a  real life. Go bowling with your brothers.  But don't try to snow me with the poor me and my brothers routine.
I live 800 miles from my brothers.  Explain to me how that "bowling" thing is supposed to work Einstein.  And in non-gibberish please.
You need to move at least 200 miles further from your brothers...
5/26/2014 4:15 PM
Posted by wildcat98 on 5/26/2014 4:15:00 PM (view original):
I live 800 miles from my brothers.  Explain to me how that "bowling" thing is supposed to work Einstein.  And in non-gibberish please.
What happens if one brother lives in Salt Lake City, Utah and the other lives in Louisville, Kentucky?  Does he have to move to Hawaii? (or Alaska) 
5/26/2014 4:30 PM
Posted by rogelio on 5/26/2014 3:15:00 PM (view original):

This topic died a merciful death a year ago.  Why has it been exhumed to be beaten on some more?
lol... good question. i have no idea, it wasn't me...
5/26/2014 5:01 PM
Posted by buddhagamer on 5/26/2014 4:30:00 PM (view original):
Posted by wildcat98 on 5/26/2014 4:15:00 PM (view original):
What happens if one brother lives in Salt Lake City, Utah and the other lives in Louisville, Kentucky?  Does he have to move to Hawaii? (or Alaska) 
Yes. It is decreed.
5/26/2014 8:55 PM
Posted by gillispie1 on 5/26/2014 2:47:00 PM (view original):
i have to beat this dead horse one more time... who the hell defines competitive as sharing information to gain an unfair advantages? isn't the the exact opposite of the competitive spirit? thats wanting to win at all costs, selfishness - not competitiveness.

i know i am blinded by my competitiveness, but i genuinely think many of the coaches here are highly competitive individuals, and to those folks, unfair advantages only cheapen a win, if not ruin it completely. there's a big difference between being competitive and being solely guided by wanting to win. from where im standing, those things couldn't be more different. i always have to wonder if the folks who cant see that difference, are actually the ones with the secret teams they are using to take advantage of the system. i understand the rules aren't written for the folks who don't need them in the first place, so this is only half relevant to the rule debate (if that), but still...
gillispie1's perspective nailed it. To win by gaming the rules just doesn't seem satisfying to me...but, some people gotta feed their egos I guess. Nice post gillispie1!
5/26/2014 11:58 PM
Posted by bobmeyer on 5/26/2014 11:58:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gillispie1 on 5/26/2014 2:47:00 PM (view original):

gillispie1's perspective nailed it. To win by gaming the rules just doesn't seem satisfying to me...but, some people gotta feed their egos I guess. Nice post gillispie1!
yep except many will cheat. To believe other wise is naïve and unrealistic
5/27/2014 12:23 AM (edited)
To play an online game and expect no one to cheat is naive and unrealistic, yet you seem to be on such a crusade against it tania. Can you explain that to me?
5/27/2014 1:37 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This thread has gone nuts! PLEASE just let it die. Let's move on to something else.
5/27/2014 1:28 PM
just to be clear, i wasn't actually serious about the PED thing... (i know that's not what you were talking about coachcali, just a general comment)
5/27/2014 3:05 PM
Please...just let it die, let it die, let it die....................
5/27/2014 8:37 PM
◂ Prev 1...7|8|9
Multiple Teams in a World Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.