Useful Pitching Glitch Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
No use in SLB... You can't change any status including to "Rest" for the next SP.
5/30/2013 9:07 AM
The pitch count won't work either as the lowest you can go with any SP is 40/40. 
5/30/2013 9:15 AM
rookie
5/30/2013 2:55 PM
Posted by truemen on 5/30/2013 2:55:00 PM (view original):
rookie
that was rude truemen. boogerlips was sharing with us users a glitch we might use someday.

Boogerlips, I apoligize for my alter-egos outburst.

5/30/2013 3:00 PM
shut up you little witch. you probably have a secret crush on boogerlips.
5/30/2013 3:05 PM
do not. i just respect his game that is all.

did you take your meds today truemen ?

5/30/2013 3:07 PM
f you
5/30/2013 3:08 PM
bored are we?
5/30/2013 3:17 PM
Yeah truemen, keep the hostility down please. 

Now seriously booger, a few months ago you would never have made an error like this, thinking that something that works in the world of HBD (doesn't it creep you out that all the imaginary players have the same look on their faces ? or even the same faces ? ) would work here in "real" SIM baseball. 

Ya slippin'. That whole Hardball Dynasty thing is not good for you, it is like a cult - same goes for pfattkatt. Come home boys, we miss you. You both could have been playing in my new progressive league, drafting Ted Williams (chargingryno got him instead) or Joe Dimaggio or Stan Musial. 

And yes booger, I know I promised you a polemic against free markets, capitalism etc. etc. to reply to your argument to me and I didn't get it done. My bad. Especially cause your like the only person who WANTS me to write and talk about politics instead of baseball. God knows my wife doesn't want me to get started on either. 
5/30/2013 8:16 PM
12 Next ▸
Useful Pitching Glitch Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.